Cancelling account

Judius

Due to financial restraints, and the miniscule amount of time I've spent on WoW of late, I will be cancelling my account. I can pretty much garuntee I'll have it back up to give the expansion a try, and hopefully before long I'll be able to maintain a WoW and Pirates of the Burning Sea account. Being as I am the guild leader for the Honor Empire based PBS guild, Pirates will have to take precedence over WoW, unless of course the game absolutely stinks and I am just not willing to make it my game, heh. This however, is not likely.

Once more, I am honored to have been allowed into this most wonderful of guilds, and I am happy to have spent my (likely) last major days with you all. I am 100% positive that Clan Skullcrusher is the greatest guild in Argent Dawn, if not the entire game.

Much love! If you need me, I'll be running things for the British West Indies Armada over in the PBS forums (a few spots under the crusher forums) under the name of Admiral Miller, and of course, any interested are more than welcome in my ranks. I be sure to read this forums often as well.

The best of luck to each of you!