Alterac Valley on Thursday!

Rhoach

Can we just register there and gain access?

*Edit - Registered on their forum and posted in the New members listing, so disregard dat question. :vader:

Also would I be able to partake in this being level 50?

Thank ye!

Edited by Huato

Can we just register there and gain access?

*Edit - Registered on their forum and posted in the New members listing, so disregard dat question. :tease:

Also would I be able to partake in this being level 50?

Thank ye!

No, you have to be at least level 51. You WILL get owned if you are 54 or below, so be warned. Also, level 60s will get into the group more easily. Start the powerlevelling! :cool:

Then go HERE and register with the forums. :)

If you can't get registered by thursday, just send me an ingame mail with your name, class and level and I'll getcha set up.

I've been registered for 2 days now. I posted on the new registered forum. Still waiting for them to give me access... :)

Crossposting for the Crushers' Benefit.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT CRUSHERS! WE NEED MORE!

It is finally here!

Post below if you'd like to participate in AV on Thursday the 22nd at 8pm EST (server time). Teamspeak will be implemented, and if we get a pathetically small turnout, we might just turn it into an AB raid or somesuch. At any rate. Post below if you want to come!

Things to do before Thursday:

Get Teamspeak! If you don't have Teamspeak, download and familiarize yourself with it before Thursday. It is easy to download and free at http://goteamspeak.com/news.php

If you are a newcomer to AV, familiarize yourself with it. A handy guide can be found at http://www.koaworld.com/articles/link.php?id=1.

If you are below level 60, get higher! The more 60s we have, the better chance we have of sending the alliance packing!

Without further ado, the list thus far:

AC Members Listed:

Hunters

Gordantell

Liquidfyre

Flayer (late)

Rogues

Rhoach

Judius

Valkors

Priests

Shamen

Nazragon

Braam

Spirited

Muru (late)

Druids

Warriors

Warlocks

Mages

Non AC Members Listed:

Hunters

Torhok

Cahlypso

Priests

Shaleth

Konar

Krock (iffy)

Oliaga (iffy)

Mages

Grishknack

Shamen

Varnaz

Edited by Rhoach

Bah!

Now where's a good place to power level at 50 (ok, I'm about 60% of the way to 51)?

The sooner I get to the mid-fifties the sooner I can get to my hammersmith quest too. :cry:

Here Huato,

Grinding Guide

:nub:

Thank you! Me guess me need ta go grind somewhere else den. hehe...Da Ogres were fun ta kill, an me really wanted da big one's axe!

:)

Huato reached his 51st rank last night!!! :)

Now me needs ta go an see da Alterac Valley Battlemaster fer a quest givin outside o' da Orgrimaar bank.