Wild Coyote

Balandar

This is a kinda freaky clip. This guy films himself walking in the woods. When he stops you can just barely hear a wild coyote tracking him in the background. I still cant tell if they faked the coyote sounds or if this is real but either way its a pretty cool clip.

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/coyote1.html

Wow. Another one of those hey-I-can-make-a-cool-flash-with-no-skill animations.

No clue why or when ###### like this became en vogue, but every dip###### with half a brain seems to have been flooding different messageboards with links to these things.

Forgive me for the mini-rant, but because of flash idiocy such as this, I really can't enjoy ANY flashes that look even vaguely suspicious without muting my speakers and playing it all the way through before giving it a serious view.

...dumb.

/rant off

You suck!

2am I couldnt hear crap so I pumped the volume way up!  Needless to say I think it woke everyone up and I had a mild stroke.

ROFL, I did the same thing. Made me jump! I was laughing my ass off afterwards. Poor Rhoach, I guess he shat himself in the past and can't handle jokes now. >:L

You suck!

2am I couldnt hear crap so I pumped the volume way up!  Needless to say I think it woke everyone up and I had a mild stroke.

ROFL, I did the same thing. Made me jump! I was laughing my ass off afterwards. Poor Rhoach, I guess he shat himself in the past and can't handle jokes now. :)

Well the first ten times I saw one of these, it was midly amusing. Haha, I jumped, it scared me, whee. Forgive me if I'm not in the best of moods after this thing:

1. Made me jump when I was in a rather relaxed mood.

2. Made me have to explain the incredibly loud scream to my sleeping roommate on the couch after it woke her up.

3. Blew out my right front speaker, costing me 50 bucks.

4. Renewed my loss of faith in all things flash.

So NO Balandar... I can't appreciate this as a "joke".

Bah... I'm gonna go steal wigs from old ladies to get my spirits back up.

Edited by Rhoach