Trying to get on more

Rusty

Hey for those that dont know I am Jundra'fett in game, im trying to give myself some more time to get on but between work and coming home and working on my house or cleaning i havent been on in like a month but i think tonight after work im gonna change the oil on my cars and then ill be on to play around if anyone else wants to i know i have an inquisitor mission that I could use some help on.

yeah things have been crazy one of my roommates a few months back accused me of overcharging everyone on bills for my house to pay my own and had no proof but his word and my other 2 roommates know i wouldnt do that especially when im only charging them $244 a month to live in my house and i bought a washer and dryer so they can do laundry and then he decided to while i was at work one day just up and move out and leave me with $240 of his bills to pay and i had to pick up his share of rent to cover my house payment so ive been working alot of extra hours and just trying to get things done around my house cause ive been remodeling for about 6 months now. So the moral of this story is dont let your friends live with you and if you do have them sign a lease. But im going to do my oil right now and then eat dinner and i should be on.

Archived