Continuing the raids...

Judius

Is' been a wonderful stretch o' carnage lately- eh Crushers?

I be seein' no reason te cease- who be with me to challenge the Scholomance again? Perhaps ol' Stratholme? Mebbe Blackrock? Er' thar Maul?

Te arms!

((In short- anyone want to do a raid when the maintenance is done? :)))

Is' been a wonderful stretch o' carnage lately- eh Crushers?

I be seein' no reason te cease- who be with me to challenge the Scholomance again? Perhaps ol' Stratholme? Mebbe Blackrock? Er' thar Maul?

Te arms!

((In short- anyone want to do a raid when the maintenance is done? :)))

I posted on the AC boards - you should register there an advertise there as well! They are good peoplee.

I am def interested in BRD/Sunken temple runs later this week if any younger crushers want to go (moonena?)

BRD for older Crushers too! :p I still need to do quests, plus.... just found out there's a pretty nice Enhancement shaman armor set called the gladiator, drops off a rare spawn though : /

Anyway, I'd love to collect it for when I'm called upon for DPS or off-tanking in a group, plus it would be something I could RP with :D

I also need to go for black dragonscale leggings (hopeful drop off Officers), plus I'd love to help the soon-to-be-60's, and maybe even give Grimbow some pulling time! So yeah... I'll do BRD anytime. And of course, UBRS, Live Strat, and LBRS are also high on my list!

Ack, gotta go back to work. Hopefully we can start running dungeons earlier in the evening, getting 3-4 hours of sleep is killing me... and making me CRANKY :)

I'm buoycotting scholo raids :p

Strat raids I'm in for. Me and Scholomance don't see eye to eye on how she behaves as the whore dungeon she is (My apologies to the women folk reading this analogy :D )

I'm buoycotting scholo raids  :p

Strat raids I'm in for. Me and Scholomance don't see eye to eye on how she behaves as the whore dungeon she is (My apologies to the women folk reading this analogy  :D )

I swear when you dont come to Scholomance all the good rogue stuff drops. :p

I'm buoycotting scholo raids  ;)

Strat raids I'm in for. Me and Scholomance don't see eye to eye on how she behaves as the whore dungeon she is (My apologies to the women folk reading this analogy  :dntknw: )

I swear when you dont come to Scholomance all the good rogue stuff drops. :p

I believe it. I actually don't have a real issue for the whoremongoring dungeon :D . Just messing around. I've never been much of a dungeon raider to begin with so they're all pretty much the same to me anyways. I'll pretty much go where the wind blows that day (assuming of course I have the time)