Jedi XP and the new XP System...

Syban

Now keep in mind this is without BH bothering you...

Full template CL80 Jedi (me)

Working template Jedi CL 73

Full template swordsman/tkm CL80

Level 80/82 lairs.

One hour of fighting four lairs.

Made a grand total of 100K Jedi XP. This is with the group bonus of 9.90% and a 10% inspiration buff.

So, with this same group, it will take me 10 hours to make 1 million Jedi XP. 30 hours for one tree. 120 hours for all four trees. 150 hours for one full skill set (master)

For a full template - your looking at 360 hours (roughly) to make it.

(this is not counting death's to BH)

It will take you 120 days, or four months to get a full template. (playing 3 hours a day)(this is from init to full template - not counting fs grind)

This looks like the same amount of time it took me playing prior to the CU to make my template.

If you grind more, or have more people in the group (more people - bigger bonus, more critters dead faster because of a larger group), these numbers will vary....

Original post here.

It looks like it may be a bit longer but to be honest four months 'feels' right to me for some reason.

Oh and we need to learn the secrest of AOE grouping in my opinion.

There is no secret to AOE grinding .. Get a Jedi with MLS/MDef and a Big max dam saber... hit a AI macro and dervish/spin attack lair.. everyone else hit and shoot with AOE attack with a lesser dam output than the Jedi ... bing! bang! lair done in less than 3 min .. go to the next.

Very simple.. its finding a dedicated Jedi that has MLS/MDef that doesnt mind grinding to no end .. THAT is the challenge :cry:

Odd... I thought that was common knowledge by now :laugh:

Heh, j/k, but yeah, thats how people have been getting 1000x (according to Tiggs) the amount of xp in a group rather than solo is via these kinds of solo groups.. I got an average of 300-400k an hour.. and thats JEDI xp ..

Archived