Upcoming Events from Kamelium

Komodos

Greetings all,

The following are the upcomming events for Kamelium, all are open to Mystic Legions if some of you would like to get together and meet some of our members ^.^

Tonight - Saturday - July 30th - 11pm CST

We are heading to Draniks Scar for a faction grind, its a later event jsut for kicks. For those that don't know Loyalist faction is used for the very nice OoW tier armor which can rival time gear. WHich is great for those people who dont care overly about progression =D

Tommorrow - Sunday - July 31st - 8pm CST

We are looking for BST epic 1.0 mobs for those that still need a few drops. If there is more than a few bst toons who still need there 1.0 then the drops from scouts will be divided as best we can.

Sunday - August 14th - 8pm CST

PoF Raid yet again, for various epic mobs, our target is primarily Terror because he doesnt DT but if we get enough people we can take a look at taking down some of the other hard mobs.

Hope to see some of you guys there, been looking forward to seeing some of you guys =D

I may be able to make it tonight. I generally play 8 PM - 11 PM EST weeknights and 8 PM - 1 AM EST on weekends, so I should be able to join you for an hour or so if I'm not caught up in anything else! I'll bring others with me, too, of course. I will not be playing Sunday or Monday this week and I am leaving for Las Vegas on the 14th, so hopefully I'll be able to hang out with you all tonight :tease:

• 3 weeks later...

My apologies Kamelium. I didn't find the correct password (I wasn't actually looking that hard) until today. I am sorry I missed it because I was hoping for some action last night.

I will now watch here more often.

Archived