Kaer's Armor Emporium

Kaerfiremane

Greetings Skullcrushers! I will try to kep this page updated as often as possible. Below you will find my items of especial reknown that I am able to produce. Currently, I am Honored by the Thorium Brotherhood. I am working to become exalted with all factions so that I can provide top quality armor to all in the land.

Axe :

Edge of Winter

Plate :

Dark Iron Helm

Dark Iron Bracers

Dark Iron Shoulders

Imperial Plate Armor

Enchanted Thorium Breastplate

Enchanted Thorium Leggings

Demon Forged Breastplate

Mail :

Fiery Chain Girdle

Storm Gauntlets

Wildthorn Mail

Invulnerable Mail

More than I have listed - but still working....

Thanks to all for the last addition - the Invulnerable Mail! Fanatsic piece for Shamans.

Edited by Kaerfiremane

By the way - a treatise on Invulnerable Mail - said to be the end all be all Shaman Mail...

"this armor is the best armor in the game for shaman for numerous reasons.

1) the more people that are tryingto kill you the more often this procs. In real pvp its almost always an unfair fight. This armor owns and procs even more. In fact go down to gadgetstan and pvp there and the guards are a blessing to you because they do little damage to you and are constantly proccing the armor. I run through gadget flagrantly pking people. Takes a lot of alliance a lot of time to kill me all the while the guards are hacking them to peices and im getting honor.

2) 5% procs a lot. I cant restate this enough.

3) in 1v1 matchups this armor is only good vs rougues and sometimes warriors. In real pvp where enemies will go after the healer 1st this armor is godly and easily the best armor in the game. The more warriors and rogues and pallas come after you the more this procs and the more you can just sit there untouched and buff your team, heal and shock and drop totems.

4) i recomend this armor to any hardcore pvper. IS INSANE. In fact i can honestly say that no other piece of armor in the game (helm leg boot etc etc) increases your chances of surviving and winning most conflicts as often as this one item. I will not be trading in this armor for ANY other epic armor unless they really nerf this armor or amp up other epic armors.

5) I was at a time concerned about the stat loss i took using this armor so i started using dreamwalker armor again (my old armor) just to test it out. Biggest mistake i ever made and I will never go back again. Real pvp is all about ganging up and focusing fire on one target at a time and no other item or ability on the horde side is better at countering this than this armor. It procs a lot.

you will not be sorry with this armor once you learn how to use it and understand how it works. Its truly awesome and the best armor in the game for shaman. It is not wasted materials at all. In fact i think for what it does the cost is a bit low.

thnx

tamer "

Update 8/4/05

Added Link to Enchanted Thorium BP. I actually made this for someone and maade some money :dancing_smile:.

All Profits from Invulnerable mail go to guild funds.

Edit 12/23/05

Added Edge of Winter and Demon Forged Breastplate.

While I am no longer a member of the guild, CS will never pay for any of my services, or that of my wife.

Edited by Kaerfiremane

• 2 weeks later...

Someday I'll be able to afford the Invulnerable Mail... ridiculously good! As it is... I'm happy with my Storm Gauntlets, they're perfect for shamans, and even pretty decent for hunters! Check 'em out! 4 Essence of Water took me very little time to farm, and the Blue Sapphires usually sell on the AH for not too much gold. Anyway, it's great that you have so many good patterns, Kaer!

• 4 months later...