Rusty has retired

Rusty

Just to let you all know most likely today is my last day in ultima online. Ive resigned Rusty from the guild and right now im just waiting for the company im going through to look at my accounts and then trade me a SWG account for my uo accounts. It's been a long and fun relationship ive had with this game and the many great people who have played it, but my heart just isnt with the game anymore and it has come time to take my leave. I will still be a part of T.H.E. as I am going to be joining the ITC in Star Wars Galaxies so i will still be viewing the forums and such. I hope you all keep on doing what you are doing and keep this guild standing as one of the legacy's of the Catskills Server. Now I must take my leave so i bid you all farewell. Strength and Honor my friends perhaps we will see each other in another realm someday.

Rusty aka

Tom Groesbeck

WoW does look very fun but ive always been a big star wars fanatic and i think im going to be able to really enjoy this game.