Returned and now Im lost.......

Moving up in piloting quickly. Now to get a better ship to expedite the inevitable kills of those Black Sun Pirates! While supporting the Empire I have decided that freelance piloting seems to pay better than chasing down the weakened rebel "armada".

With luck Ill get into a hunting party on my next set of days off (Tue and Wed) or sometime before then in the mornings. I know I would like to be a Bounty Hunter/ Commando type. Ive no idea how droids work either but I guess I better get used to em fast.

Anyway hope to see people soon and can someone explain how I can create a guild chat tab. I knew how to do it at one time but now I have forgotten.

Hit ALT so that your cursor is the arrow (not the targeting circle) then right click on the tab you wish to modify OR right click into the chat box area and choose to make a new tab.

Identifying which TYPE of chat as DEFAULT for the new or modified tab will determine the base for that tab.....

Martok has 15 different tabs (even though there are not that many options....he just hasnt figured out how to delete bad/unused ones ehehe)

He does though like harrassin anyone who messes up chatin.....heheh He literally leaps out of his seat when I mess up so he can call me Chat newb....ehehe

Once you get the modify or create option open...Im sure youll recall all of it instantly.

Most likely I will be having Wed off more often in future of the summer so I will call you and adventure with you.

We need to get you set up into a house to in the city......may have to call Balandar and see if he is going to use both of his larges....heard he was thinking about cutting Niviea back to inactive....they are just across the street from the Dread Knights Barracks

Archived