Undead welcome or not?

Gorock

Should we make the undead our allies?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello,

The more allies we have the stronger we will be. It doesn't matter if they are natural or not. It doesn't matter if they are eviel or not. Acordian to the alliance we are eviel. So do not chooce out og pregadisam or hatred but chooce with wisdome. We can always invite just a few in to see how they work out and if they don't we will crush there bones >:L .

I had a bad expieriance with a troll. That doesnt mean we cant trust the trolls just because of one bad seed. Wee need all the powwer and strength we can get. So make your choice and daboo.

Me blather wit dah spirits de sey:

use wat allies latz can, fer deh evil pacts are large

err sumtin lik dat dey say, me not really understand dem most dah time, but me tink dat we could use mer help

Me blather wit dah spirits de sey:

use wat allies latz can, fer deh evil pacts are large

err sumtin lik dat dey say, me not really understand dem most dah time, but me tink dat we could use mer help

((Please see the thread started in the private forums for a more complete discussion of this topic - if you need private forum pw pm someone in game >:L ))

OOC:

My clan, The Wolfriders of Brithbarad, also struggled with this question. For we do know of their potential for treachery -- and for killing in what we would consider dishonorable ways. The tide turned in our clan in an early March meeting. If you like, you can read the relevant Guild Meeting Report.

-Nar