Introducktion

Gorock

Hello,

My name is Andy and I am 32 years old. I played EQ for 3 years and was an officer of a role playing guild. >:L I love WoW. I play 50-70 hours a week and after a wile I decided to try some thing differant. So I looked for a RPG on a RP server and when I saw your websight on WoWVault I had to join. I am playing a Orc warrior and I love it.

I put him on the Argent Dawn Server. I hope that is the right server. Is it >?? ? I love this game and from what I saw and read on you sight I think you are the clan for me :D . I play M-F 8am-1pm EST. and 8PM-1Am EST. Sat and Sun. I play 8am-1am EST. If you have any questions for me let me know and let me know what I need to do to join. I filled out the form already and I am registerd. Hope to see you ingame soon.

Nice to meet ya.

The Skullcrusher forums set are also listed further down the page which is where you'll be able to interact with the rest of the clan.

Cheers and welcome

Ill be logging in approx 12:30 est this afternoon. Ill look for you. If i dont find you. Do a /who skullcrusher and most likely will find one of us online and they can help you out. Going to review your at right now. Thanks for concidering us.

>:L Hello,

I am glad to be apart of the clan and to let you all know. I was an officer for a RPG in EQ. I played EQ for 3 years and I am good at role playing and telling storys. My goal is to become an elder one day or higher rank if posable. I was incharge of comming up with guild events and recruting in EQ. I hope I will be able to prove myself so I can share my exp. as a former officer. >8]

Welkum Gorock!!Rraawwrrghh!!

Ya are gonna be right up our alley! Crushers love klompin and a good bit of rousin' RPing! Met ya tonight online at Razor Hill- we will group real soon! >:L

Hello,

I had a great time showing that warlock who's bos even thogh I am too young to realy of bean any help I just wanted to show the alliance what lighs in the future fore them. I am there future and I will elimenate them with you all when I am old enugh. I am trainning hard and long so I am growing fast.

I will make you all proud of me and one day I will become a champion. Maybe even an elder. I just wanted to show that warlock that he shall feer the future >:L . lol. Well I have to go train now so I will see you all on the field. Hope we can hunt and kill together soon.