raid party for uldaman

Kahvi

No friends your eyes havent deceived you , theres quite a few people in our guild alone that are seasoned well enough to venture into uldaman.

uldaman is a grueling task and as a veteran i felt like making it so my brothers and sisters wont have to suffer like i have.

The plan is to march into uldaman and ransack it so no one in our guild has any quests left . we will run through it and lay waste to the dwarves.

In short this is a attempt to get some group action . Raids are nice but we cannot enjoy our tight family as much in a raid.

Seen that many ( the most active players ) are around this lvl for it . Sleyvas seems to be growing out if it so it is his duty and pleasure to make 1 last run to complete his and his fellow clans mans quests there.

YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO JOIN .. and i know how for the higher lvls its abit more boring since you dont get exp .

but this will be for skullcrushers only ! ( with maybe a few expections , grab a priest lol ).

this way we can work as a group and collect what we need to.

as for when i plan for it wednesday night ( so you all have a chance to read the forum )

we will say umm .. 8 eastern ?

anyways that is the plan .. its not onyxia but in due time :p.

PS : AND NO IM NOT DOING THIS JUST FOR MY QUESTS :) .. believe me i have a stable group of friends if i needed help im just trying out new things for the skullcrushers and since both vol and gra are 60 they have nothing better to do anyways *grins

Edited by Kahvi

ok i want to change this ... im gonna ask people online what they would prefer because i did this last nigth and even know i still have quests there i dont feel like going back in lol ...

i hate uldaman...

im thinking zul farrak ( no i have no quests there either ;) )

ok i want to change this ... im gonna ask people online what they would prefer because i did this last nigth and even know i still have quests there i dont feel like going back in lol ...

i hate uldaman...

im thinking zul farrak ( no i have no quests there either ;) )

I'll do either, will share (give and atke) quest's not done either way so it's not just a grind.

Dan