RAID SATURDAY NIGHT 10 PM

Kahvi

OK skullcrushers and friends we plan to set up a raid this saturday night.

I have been speaking with various clans and all seem interest in a growing friends with the skullcrushers.

Ive done this for many reasons.

I feel our guild can use it .

we can do a number of awesome things while our guild stays small and friendly .

and its just fun . also volonazra has asked me >:L.

The guilds i have spoke to are Slaughterhouse ( good friends and great people)..

Bad mojo .. slowly expanding bunch of honest people.

Clan Sothern - great rp guild extremely nice and generous people.

and a few of Niveus Lepus .

We plan to start the raid at 10 Pm EASTERN TIME . i would like all people interested in this to post on this thread .

i will make each guild leader a captain of each group .

our goal is order .. we want people who will listen , and roleplay the aspect that we are marching to war. AS ONE UNIT.

we will be inviting strays should they want to join but guildies get priority as long as they are 35 + . ( why we may not be the strongest we look to make fun for all people )

i ask that all people that want in try to join around 9 .. but if you come later and there is space you will get a invite .

we plan to hit a not windrider city and pretty much reek havoc !.

Send me a tell In game if you have any questions . to Sleyvas or Kahvi.

Bubhosh, Kahvi!

Muru is always up for some good pvp! I hope to be there Saturday night- can't commit 'cause of family; but if I am on, I will definitely participate.

Edited by muru

I "should" be online and want to come support your event. I dont think we will have difficulty filling it up a raid with the mind set of the horde these days. :)

BTW, where is the raid to meet? What are the objectives? What is the time frame? MOving out at 10? Are summonings ready? Portals? What is the rally point if all goes bad. etc etc these details make for a successful raid. Id like to know this BEFORE posting on clan sites or hordecraft.

BTW, where is the raid to meet?  What are the objectives?  What is the time frame?  MOving out at 10?  Are summonings ready?  Portals? What is the rally point if all goes bad.  etc etc  these details make for a successful raid.  Id like to know this BEFORE posting on clan sites or hordecraft.

we plan to hit astranaar ( easiest) , and we will most likely meet at splinter tree .. i dont think its important that we all meet right away , it will take a good while to set it all up anyways. doesnt matter .. in the end we will be meeting at splinter most likely b4 we take the hit

Kahvi, looks like i cant be there. Crikrunner has to move and has asked me and Gordantell to be grunts for the evening. If i can get back in time i will be there. Sorry, you can gore Crikrunner in the arse when you see him.

I wanted to thank Vol for an invitation to this. While the Eye is generally not an offensively minded bunch, we're well aware that Astranar has been a staging point for the countless attacks on the Crossroads. I think the Alliance needs to be shown that such aggression will not be taken lightly, and the fact that they seem to breed like weasels does not mean that they can trash Kalimdor on a whim. A contingent from the Eye, including myself, will be there.

Grimtak

Figurehead

The Eye of Mshami

http://www.eyeofmshami.com

Edited by Grimtak

Wez did it! We tuk our stand and marched in Astranaar. Many clans came tu our aide, and died wid uz when came da end. Sleyvas, set da standard on leadin da charge. whu next up ta da challenge? Loktar!