Black Rock Deep

Wolf

I'm going to try and get a group down in there Thursday around 9 pmish EST again. Last week I had some stuff come up that prevented me from making a go of it. Any and all mid 50's and up are welcome., I'd say anyone 53 and up can contribute.

I've spent the last few days sneaking around the place until I get spotted and summarily executed :samurai: and would like to give a little back to those damn dwarves and their blasted devil spawn hounds >:L

Volonazra looks up from his tomes as a carrier pigeon swoops into the sanctuary. "Hmm" says Sarkresh and picks the note off the pigeons feet. "My master, Elder Wuulf has requested your assistance dealing death and doom to some Blackrock "stunties" in two moons" Volonazra begins to laugh jovally:"HAR HAR HAR, agin? Uki return da pigeon with note agreeing ta him request."

Edited by Volonazra

Da heel'ur ib guud tu clomp wit latz. Meifftor ib nub guud at klomping da humies ( bad PC ) So me clomp wit latz ib latz wnt da heel'ur tu helip.

(( cant really do much with my guild right now till i can upgrade my PC so i dont freeze up around the alliance. All Nev Lep is intrested in right now is PvP and I cant do it with them. So if ya want I can help ya in BRD if ya need a priest))

Da heel'ur ib guud tu clomp wit latz. Meifftor ib nub guud at klomping da humies ( bad PC ) So me clomp wit latz ib latz wnt da heel'ur tu helip.

(( cant really do much with my guild right now till i can upgrade my PC so i dont freeze up around the alliance. All Nev Lep is intrested in right now is PvP and I cant do it with them. So if ya want I can help ya in BRD if ya need a priest))

Raaargh! Sure thing. I've been exploring short cuts as well. First task is to snag the pesky Ironforge key. I can get us there fairly easily without having to clear the whole damn place first. We can also pop Incideus on the way to kill 2 birds with one stone. After that, I'll need your experience there anyways Meif as that's about as far as I've gone in.

Meifftor ib hapi tu clomp wit latz. Me nub abandum latz. Me be der kum hell or lrg water. Meifftor yub gralk BRD guud, but me still shaky un parts. (( damn its been along time "Blahing" in the clan language ))

Me be der fur da Skullcrusher. Me ib da guud Heel'ur. Me be der.

Just a reminder, I'll be heading down to BRD tonight around 9pm EST come hell or high water. Looks like Meif and the Warchief will be coming for a good clomping session too. Any other takers are more than welcome.