WoW where is Celmar

Celmar

Well i had to format my pc again and on that same dad my mom and dad gave me WoW (World Of Warcraft) so i did what any gamer would do i installed it lol so im giving it a try not sure either way yet but i can say its way differnt to EQ but in a good way but all i can afford is one game so i have to pick EQ or WoW i will let you guys know somthing in the next week or so =) Peace be with you :devil:

Choose EQ!!!  Actually I'm not giving you a choice, you WILL stick to EQ.  Everyone misses you, so you need to come back!!!

Dont think of it as me Leaving EQ Think of it as a Break cause no one can really Quit EQ it is imposeable to just quit i do beleeave i will be back in a few months i just needed a change of game for a while when the New wares off of WoW i will come back but i cant really say how long that will be untill then i will be around and you all have my # so call me and fill me in on all the Big news ??? plus i am on Aim and Yahoo alot Yahoo name is Big_kevin5 same as my Hotmail name and Aim name is TKB4L So Email me! =) and i will also always post on the Forums ???

Archived