Edge of Winter

Kaerfiremane

((I found this on Thottbot the other day : http://www.thottbot.com/?i=19715 - Really nice axe for mid 30s. Problem is, its a recipie that drops off 4 vendors. One of which is lv 40 in Stormgard, the other is 30 - but hes in Ironforge.

I was thinking it might be a fun event to try and get a couple of these recipies for our resident blacksmiths (Myself included in 20 skill points or so :) . Not many people can make this weapon, and its really nice for when you can get it.

Also the thought of tromping through Ironforge with all of you and slaughtering the Alliance is rather tempting :(.

Any thoughts? ))

If its a night of clompin you want im all for it. But, as for the plans, i dont think that is happening. Quote from Thottbot post:"Posted by Whillowhim on 2005-03-31 03:39:30 Its a reward from the christmas quest. Its random, and not related to what....

Sorry to pee in your cheerios >;]

If its a night of clompin you want im all for it.  But, as for the plans, i dont think that is happening.  Quote from Thottbot post:"Posted by Whillowhim on 2005-03-31 03:39:30 Its a reward from the christmas quest.  Its random, and not related to what....

Sorry to pee in your cheerios >;]

((Drat =(. I thought it dropped from the vendors. Clompin is still good though :) ))