Graduation and recruits

Volonazra

Graduation Ceremony. Sunday, 9:30pm EST (tentative)

Recruits, your two week boot camp officially concludes Sunday. I hope to hold the ceremony to celebrate your promotions and honors of becoming full members. If you are uncertain of your status, check with your drill masta. You have these forums, in game mail, email, PMs, as well as tells in game. If you dont make the effort dont expect to graduate. If you have unfinished tasks given by a drill masta, or any superior, get them complete.

Again, this is not a popularity contest nor test of play time available. As always, attendance to the ceremony is not manditory but there is incentive for those that do attend. >;]

Sorry about the poor planning on the night of Grad. The official end of boot camp remains Sunday. However, lets reconsider a more convienent time for the ceremony. So post what the earliest day would be to have this meeting.

This is Khamballa... Sorry I have not been able to get online for the past few days. I've had company over, school, and numerous assignments during all that. I'll do everything I can to be there Sunday. I certainly plan on playing a lot more in the near future.

This is Khamballa... Sorry I have not been able to get online for the past few days. I've had company over, school, and numerous assignments during all that. I'll do everything I can to be there Sunday. I certainly plan on playing a lot more in the near future.

*grin*

It's a game, not a job. Don't worry 'bout it. :cool:

I'm not sure if there has been a ceremony yet, but Vol can confirm. I'm up for pretty much any evening this week and 9:30is EST is a decent time if that helps anyone :cool:

Wolf is right, there has not been any celebration/ceremony yet. Sunday there were only a hand full of us logged on, and Xaos being the only "new" graduate. On top of that, the server had ISSUES that night. So far, you all seem to think 9:30 is a good time. Now lets agree upon a day. Im available most any day.

OK, the posts say 9:30 Sunday. I there enough warning from today,Wed, to Sun to do it this weekend? If so, lets run with it. Start spreading the word.

((I actually may be able to make that. Hopefully, see ya then! And, thanks for invite and guild tabard Vol.))

Ya be fearin' me voodoo mon!

-Zulabar