DEMONSLAYER!!!

Volonazra

I now know the formula for Demonslayer enchantment! Thats right, demonslayer! Found the formula for 25gp buyout yesterday which is the cheapest ive personally ever seen. Normally ive seen the starting bids around 50 and either no buy out or something outrageous (200gp). I had to take out a loan from Crikrunner(thanks bud) but now i have the cash cow for the profession and should have profits very soon. If the market holds, and our alchemists can supply the elixirs of demonslaying, there will be flaming weapons and mounts ALL AROUND! That is two "ifs" of course but its looking up. OH btw, later i found the formula on the AH again starting very low (5gold ish) but no buyout and had very long to go. (Good luck Fizit and Goratory or anyone with the time and money to make a chancey investment)

The only hitch for me atm is the lack of elixir of demonslaying. Anyone alchemist skilled enough yet? The recipe is vendor bought if you have the skill, i can help you get it.

:yub: omgomgomgomgomg. somebody help, i cant stop myself.

The enchant goes on any weapon, but isnt that great (situational). http://www.thottbot.com/?i=18193

It is the most popular enchantment right now, as people gotta have that firey glow. I can sell them from 6 - 15gp depending on the day. So if things go well, i can supply gold for loans (ie mounts). But this is just another one of my big dreams, wish me luck.

Looks like it would be a great enchantment for fighting demons, I guess hence the name >:0

Now to find out what is classed as a demon to know who to use it on versus just for cosmetics

Yes it is mostly just for those players who like the flaming weapon look. Its the po' mans attempt to look fearsome. It is godly when fighting demons however. The DD proc is around 100 - 150 and 4 sec stun is pretty godly when you do fight demons however. I dont suggest this for anything but cosmetics. As my Greater Impact or Greater Striking is much much more usefull. (Esp. for rogues using Hemorage omg ouch) And imho the best weapon enchantment is a toss up between winter chill and crusader.

I found a use for Demonslayer: farming Felcloth in Felwood. This is the place that most gold farmers go hangout, seeing you can sell a stack of felcloth for 15g buyout 20g. >:0

Oh yea for got to mention that Felcloth drops from Demons so there is your practial reason to get this enchantment. >:[

>:0

Sold one the other day, and sent two to friends (sorry Uglutz, didn't know ya needed it).

It's sold in Stonard, in the Swamp of Sorrows, by (I think) a general goods vendor up the stairs of one of the buildings there. His name escapes me at the moment.

I found a use for Demonslayer: farming Felcloth in Felwood. This is the place that most gold farmers go hangout, seeing you can sell a stack of felcloth for 15g buyout 20g.  >:0

Oh yea for got to mention that Felcloth drops from Demons so there is your practial reason to get this enchantment. >:[

/drool

20 gold... I may need to get that enchantment.