Tale of a Lost Twi'lek

reneequixtcl

While running errands for Lord Vader, I was struck from behind at the Tyrena Starport. I awoke in a strange ship tied to a very cold table. My assailants tortured me night and day to gain information about the Imperial Army and Dark Jedi Knights. I held back as long as I could. One night they left me in a dark cell, I decided to use a neural toxin that was secreted away in my boot heel. This toxin was in a programmable container that I could set to a certain time and day. I set it to the day I was taken and injected myself. Everything I knew that happened before that time and day was erased from my memory forever. I was left on Corellia battered and bruised when my captors realised what I had done.

I travelled the galaxy for a little while helping those in the Alliance. This felt truly wrong to me.

I found a broken datadisk in my pack and repaired it. It was a journal that I had written earlier to help me remember things in case this situation had arisen. I must read this journal and find the others I have hidden. *After reading this datadisk, I was given the waypoint to a house outside Tyrena.

I found another journal in that abandoned house describing events that happened while I was employed in the Imperial Army. Now this just made my world spin. So, I found the nearest Imperial recruiter and changed my ways.

Now, I just have a few more questions to be answered by those who captured and brain washed me, if only I knew who they were!

Perhaps with the help of my new family, <ITC>, this will be easier to do. *I was led to the <ITC> by my cousin Nadjia Rhazzka, she was also mentioned in the above found journal.

Now I am still decoding datadisks and finding new truths to my existence.

May the Force serve me well and guide me to the places I need to go.

Archived