Altarial's next step in epic 1.5

Altarial

Next week, I will make the week Ferubi week (GoD zone) in order to get a little further in my epic 1.5. Here is a map of the zone:

FerubiMaps.png

Here are the drops clerics need from this zone:

Ripped Quarter of a Map - Riwwi/Barindu Entrances

Shredded Quarter of a Map - Smith Rondo Area

Tattered Quarter of a Map - Riwwi/Barindu Entrance

Torn Quarter of a Map - Votal Event Area

The part I still need is the Torn Quarter of the Map, which is located in the purple section, and is a semi-rare drop. I wouldn't mind if we had 1 group or a whole raid of people along for this. There are named who drop all sorts of things in this zone, including very nice augments.

• 5 months later...

Still stuck on this part since February.. eek! This is the only part I'd like for myself this week. The 2 raids I need to complete my epic I can work on setting up at a later date, since I will need a lot of outside help for those.

• 2 months later...

Haha trust me.. I try. The very first thing in our MOTD is the guild website, then the members forum password. Then I even put in there that I won't do epic raids for them unless they post the info about it here! Guess we won't be getting anymore epics, except for mine!!!

Guess we won't be getting anymore epics, except for mine!!!

Ahem.

I have started my epic 1.5, but know that proceeding needs a lot of higher end players and raids. I have a mob I want killed in Mons Letalis, but was hoping to get a level 70 necro with their slow/dot to play, since it is an undead mob and that is known to be very effective where other slows fail. Now I am 70 and may be willing to try it without slow.

After that, several fights are clearly raid level events.

Anyways, you aren't alone.

And I have put Brannd on back burner due to my OT work needed and low play-time.

Haha I know rummy... i was gonna say "Guess we won't be getting anymore epics, except for mine and Rummy!!!!" but just wanted to make a bigger point :rofl:

Archived