A Cry For Help!

Goratory

Pardon my plea but I feel like i could be with this clan for my entire WoW experience. Latley ive been takeing a few of our recruits into WC and Ragefire and it got me thinking, maybe we could set up alittle structure - and let me repeat this i really do love this guild and enjoy the members. ok having said that i feel like we could have designated ppl to do designated things for the better of the clan and its members, and im not expecting me or anyone else to go out and gather 300 stacks of thick leather to get a smile from the cheiftains, but i think we could really set up somethiing nice seeing we have alot of cool ppl in this guild. I mean i wold love to be included into something more than just asking one of u guys to help me clomp skullspliter's or something- dont get me wrong its nice and i like having ppl to help me but id like to be doing something for the guild as well to better my char and all other members. And i have no idea maybe there is a system in place already and im just clueless I dunno. Well i spoke my peace hopefully i will have more days with this great clan.

-Gor >:/

The biggest factor in preventing the majority of the clan grouping together currently is the level difference.

There is some really neat things the clan can do together as we reach 50+. Don't wait for Grulg, myself, or a chieftan to come up with an event or idea, this is your clan too.

If you want a certain style event, post on forums, get feedback, see who's interested, have the event. The key to having a sucessful guild is to have each member taking initiative to be involved in the entire process.

One good thing about this clan, is we are adaptive. We change and operate on the main basis of FUN first. Sit back and think of what your vision of the clan is. What do you want to see us accomplish? High level instance raids? Superior PvP? Then apply that to the current make up of the guild. Are are level requirements there to do it? Do we have enough members to do it? etc...

Sorry for the strange and cryptic answer. Overall, don't wait for someone to initiate and event that you believe will be fun. Think up the event and organize it yourself and others will participate! >;]

Loktar Goratory. Lat blud burn fur aksun lik rest uz. Let wez channel dat fire. Uuz lat nuggin ta rally da clan intu agh fulluw lat lead. Hav big ogar agh da clan will stand wit lat.

Me wuld. >:L

You've got my support. Here's something I saw the other night. Some clan led an event where all the shamans gathered, turned into ghost wolf form, and then swarmed, in a huge wolf pack from Tauren Mill to Booty Bay, attacking Alliance on the way. I know our roster says we only have about 7 shamys, but it looked like fun, and maybe there's an idea in there for other classes too.

Edited by pachelbel