Clan Name Change!!!

Martok

We will be changing the name of the guild from Skullcrusher Orc Clan to either: The Skullcrusher Clan, or Clan Skullcrusher.

The change in name is due to the roleplay stance of the guild. It is not fair to our troll and tauren brethren to be "subservient" to an orcish clan. The history of the clan will change slightly to award the proper respect to our trolls and tauren. We orginally had planned on being an orc only guild before release. That idea changed as release came closer and it was clear the game mechanics would be too restrictive for an all one race guild.

Undead will still not be allowed into the clan at this time.

In order to change the name of the clan, we have to start a completely new charter; which will require everyone to be removed from the current guild and added to the new one.

In addition, please check out our rank page! The rank structure of the clan has changed as well. Tauren and Trolls are now eligable for all clan positions!

Dabu!

• 2 weeks later...

Um, orcs rule.

Other races can't help but to feel subservient to us, cause we rule. We are better than ALL races. Look at the racial bonuses--our total beats all by a whopping 1 point! That shows that Blizzard loves us. Our lands, our architecture, and culture makes all others pale in comparison. Orcs are the rock stars of WOW. The blue-collared, punk rock, sewer worker rock stars, but nevertheless, rock stars. Do I even need to state the obvious about orcs being the most attractive creatures, especially our women, in the World? In closing,

orcs rule.

>8] Hurhurhur Me am ruck stur. Olog agh Buuls kan be mah ruwdies ur securitee gurds. Me stage name am Zax Delaaruacha. Make band name am Rage 'gainst da Alliance.

hehe "Buuls un paraaaaade"

(ok end my sillyness here before i really get going. look whatcha did Smegug)