More Clan Skribbulz!

Balandar

• 2 weeks later...

I have a quick question for our clan members, Maybe we could have like a little powow and figure out who on when and set up a few clan activities, like a clan hunt one day or/night and another day/night we do a clan raid, I really like this clan and i think a few more activities would bring the more active clan members closer together and make for better Scullcrushers heh. keeping in mind that everyone has diffrent schedule's but im sure there a few players on once or twice a week when I am. And if your a new members to this clan and your reading this signup and get involved you will like it and noone knows your there unless you post.

-Gor

Uglutz not looking good. Caught red handed first with an elf, then wtf worg...... DIIIIISGUSTING! :)

I have a quick question for our clan members, Maybe we could have like a little powow and figure out who on when and set up a few clan activities, like a clan hunt one day or/night and another day/night we do a clan raid, I really like this clan and i think a few more activities would bring the more active clan members closer together and make for better Scullcrushers heh. keeping in mind that everyone has diffrent schedule's but im sure there a few players on once or twice a week when I am.  And if your a new members to this clan and your reading this signup and get involved you will like it and noone knows your there unless you post.

-Gor

I agree with you Goratory, and i attempt this almost daily. In fact, im frustrated with the lack of interest in doing something as a clan. Best "event" ive see was when a full group went to Uldaman. (mainly for me and i am grateful) Hopefully recruitment will pick up and the situation will be people will be left out of groups because they are too full. Oh happy day.

Edited by Volonazra

Is it just me or does a shaman really have a hard time saving money till later on in the game cause it seems i try and save every pennie but it usually goes to spells or fixing equipment or something else. Now im rolling up on 40 and really can think about a mount, only thing im really looking forward to is my mail armor :) just throwing that out there cause im always broke haha.

-Gor

You do enchanting so of course your broke. Easy way for money is find a Oomie outpost or something like that and farm the living hell out of it. They always drop cash and mostly cloth. Sell the cloth at the AH and watch your money roll in.