Uealawen's absence

Altarial

As many of you already know, Uealawen is currently in prison. The minimum time he'll be there will be 8-12 months. Before he left I gave him my address, so he could mail me to help pass the time. He would really, really appreciate any other letters from any one of you as well. From his letter he sent me, it seems he is not happy at all and I know it would make him feel much better to know that people are thinking about him, especially during the holiday season. If anyone wants to know his address please send me a PM or reply here and I will send it to you. He also wanted me to send him a screenshot of Uealawen and Hafar, but I don't have any. If anyone else has any or sees his friend on see if you can get a screenshot and send it to me. That's all the info I have atm, I'll post more when I know more.

Rumblebore - he wanted me to thank you personally for all the help you have given him.

Hey Alt i would like the address emial it to me at Big_kevin5@hotmail.com i would like to send him a few things to help me pass time there thanks

Celmar

Also,

Do you know what can be sent to him that wil actually get to him?

I know a letter can be sent but since he is incarcerated, I don't think much else can get to him.

If you have any idea, great. If not, I will just write and find out.

I am not really sure atm Rummy. Right now he is in a maximum security holding place, but that's only for about a month... then he goes to a minimum security place. I don't really know what the rules are for each place, so probably best to just write to him and ask.

• 5 weeks later...

Uealawen wanted me to tell everyone hello for him and that he will be back within a year or so. He would still like to hear from more guildies if you all want to write to him, he seems to be in better spirits, though. He's been writing stories about EQ and has almost 500 pages written already! Apparently his cellmate at the moment is an artist and wants me to take some screenshots of dragons ingame, so he can draw them and send them back to me hehe. If anyone else has any good dragon pictures feel free to send them to me to send to him or get his mailing address from me. He'd love to hear from you all :D

Archived