Multi-Player Ship Guide

Syban

The Tie Aggressor Has two seats, the rear gunner has a 240 degree field of view and his view is from the outside of the ship. When you go to launch the ship you need to be grouped and then select the ship. There is a group button on the screen next to the manage, launch and travel buttons. You need to select this and add the person in your group that will be traveling with you. Unfortunatly the rear gunner has no control of where the ship is goin and it seems to be confusing and hard to aim. But this should not be a problem since the tail gunner gets the same xp as the pilot, so the tail gunner could just go afk for a bit for xp. :yub:

The Tie Advanced only has one seat and so does the Tie Bomber, Tie Interceptor, Tie/IN and Light Tie.

As far as I know the Tie Oppressor, Tie Deciminator and the FireSpray are all multi player ships, let you know when I get there and report back >:L

Corellon Runningwaver

Architect, Artisan and Merchant

Soon to be Ace Imperial Pilot :cry:

The advantages of xp gain for passengers in multi-player ships can not be underestimated. I gained my whole tier one level skills in about two hours in a Multi-passenger ship.

About that AFK thing... mind me hopping a ride some day when you are grinding xp?

>:L

Archived