Save PGoH before it disappears

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

As many know i am Joxer of PGoH and i was Charlie (dragoon Phalanx),i see PGoH and when you open the guild roster on UO there are only 16 members!!! 16!!! What happened?? I know i dont make the meetings but like many the meetings are difficult to make it to even for the leaders. I have some suggestions and a thing to ask ,the question is very.... well ...all must decide.I would like to have Joxer become an in game leader...the originals may stay their positions, they did create the PGoH i love,but in game needs someone to help new guildmates, raise and give promotions, hold meetings, everything within the game.

Ive spoken with many guildmembers.All upset that they dont do anything all who want to or have quit now,just because pgoh is dormant.

Some ideas i have to do is to have more than one person who will hold meetings ,at different times,day and night... leave guide lines on what is covered and allow them to do it.And to go back to having some fun with the guild,go to the new lands and travel,treasure hunt,just get involved again. I constantly help newbies, i can help pgoh.I know i can.

If you want this to happen then write in the forum, if not take joxer out of guild. I will help ,this is a decision for guild... make it to save PGoH.

As many know i am Joxer of PGoH and i was Charlie (dragoon Phalanx),i see PGoH and when you open the guild roster on UO there are only 16 members!!! 16!!! What happened??

Not sure where you got the number of 16. The most recent roster can be found here:

UO Guild Roster

I don't know how often it is updated, but it seems to be fairly accurate -- 60ish members.

Charlie/Joxer, I see no problems with you holding any type of events you want and I will look forward to trying to get to any i can, but atm im isolated from UO because of College Finals. December 13th is my first one i found out, with two on the fifteenth. So At that time ill be free to help you in whatever way you need in game...if you need my aid with anything though just ask. And believe me, PGoH will not disappear. But we have lain dormant for too long.

The roster only shows the number of characters. If there were 60 characters and everyone had all of their characters in the guild then there'd be 10-12 members. Sixteen sounds like a safe estimate since most people these days dont put all their characters in the same guild.

Also, the list on there is definitely out of date. It still lists my characters and I've been out for I think around a month now.

Also, the list on there is definitely out of date.  It still lists my characters and I've been out for I think around a month now. 

*nods* You're right about the "OSI" Guild Roster.

I sure wish they'd update it more often.

Edited by Kaatya

Guest Charlie

i am goingto try to set up some events... newer players,and older alike,we have a whole new land to explore,and an old land that has been changed.we can set up a fandancer hunt,or maybe a paragon hunt..or just simply destard or simply go to an easier dungeon to get to know each other...

My icq is 176782236 send me a message to help me out as to when we can get together...i will help to move the guild forward.i can speak to each individually.maybe do private hunts then build a large group..

Guild elders;plz contact me to ask anything i can do to make your job easier

Thank you:) Charlie/Joxer