Guild Hunt proposal

Syban

Guild Hunts

I would like to make this more regular and frequent. Being that the credit volume of the past is gone it is more economical and easer to do hunts in groups now.

With that being said… Syban and his patented pathetibuffs ™ are ready to go hunting!

Tuesday – Would like to have a smallish guild hunt on these nights. Just a few credits in hand and resources gathered for the people who will need organics in their crafts.

Friday – Guild Hunt Night! I would like this to be our big hunt night. Basically a hunt till we drop thing.

Saturday – Special Event day. I would like to reserve this night for special hunts like the Corvette and Death Watch Bunker.

I’m also debating a special night for Jump to Lightspeed hunts and missions. Some of the JtL missions are pretty rough and with the guild helping we can complete them easier.

For the Saturday hunt I would like to do these in the afternoon’ish or early morning. We have a few members that need anything happening to happen earlier in the day so they can make the hunt or event. Also guild meetings will be held on this day as well. (Remember the second Saturday of each month… be there or be inquisitioned!)

I think that a scheduled guild hunt is a awsome idea and should be implemented for immediate scheduling.

I would also like to try a hide hunt for the scouts so the crafters of the guild may be resupplied with hide's and meat. If scouts are scarce then I will drop my pistooleer and some of my marksman to take novice scout to help out.

Maybe even a nightsister hunt or head down to the bottom of the geo caves for our weaponsmith, to get schematics.

We have so much to do!

Corellon Runningwaver

Architect Artisan Merchant

and all I want for xmas is my Ace pilots license >:L

Archived