World of Warcraft ONLINE

Borg

Click on the Image(s) below to place your order in support of T.H.E website....its clompin' time!!!

WoWOnlineOrc.JPG

:)

A Collectors Edition also is listed and the first run was a smashing sellout success....

looks like another round is coming up.

WoWCollectors.JPG

:yub::) >;]

• 5 months later...

As a reminder, to fund more contests and goodies The Honor Empire needs commision. It adds up. The more fundage THE has the more fun we can have outside the game.

• 5 weeks later...

Get us a commission link for 30- 60- and 90-day time cards.

60-day card with referral:

B00063BLG8.01.PT01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Note: please double-check this, I just tried to figure it out for myself and put it together.

-Nar

Edited by Balandar

I'll have to double check that this weekend and place some one the website somewhere. Perhaps a new page called "Products".. where anything bought from that page will help with website costs.

I'll have to double check that this weekend and place some one the website somewhere. Perhaps a new page called "Products".. where anything bought from that page will help with website costs.

I placed an order for one through the link this evening. Not having ever been on the "other side" of this kind of referral link... well anyway, I guess "something" should tell you that "somebody" ordered a 60-day card, yeah?

(Let me know, I buy cards for my siblings and a friend as well...)

-Nar

I think the link you had will work. This is the one amazon.com gives me... We will not know if the other worked until you have the item in your hand.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?path=ASIN/B00063BLG8&link_code=as2&camp=1789&tag=purpleguardianof&creative=9325

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?path=ASIN/B00063BLG8&link_code=as2&camp=1789&tag=purpleguardianof&creative=9325'>ir?t=purpleguardianof&l=as2&o=1&a=B00063BLG8