Midnight Purchase tonight

Martok

A few of us are attacking our Walmart stores at midnight!!! They have regular copies of WoW (not collectors editions).

We are hoping to get enough cash together tonight to purchase the charter and reserve our clan name. If we get enough people online (need 9) we can even start the clan!

HIT YOUR WALMART STORES TONIGHT!!!!

I will also be buying the collectors edition for all the neat extras (won't be able to use cheap pet thing since I won't be registering two copies though)

*Hears WAR DRUMS BEATING*

Raid................RAID

Time to clomp Humans at Walmart...........

*slips extra herbs in pouch and grabs new staff of truckstop whooparse*

I will be there my Hoard brethren

Account login server is up. We are waiting on an updated Eastern server list. As of right now there is only one RP server....hopefully more will open up soon. If you have your copy, you can get in.

According to lots of people, geeks were out in force tonight at walmart's across the country for their copy...

:D

Well, I should be on tomorrow. Hubby said he'd pick it up for me in the morning when he's coming back from delivering computer. I would have rushed out to get it tonight, but I just took some Tylenol PM in hopes that I will sleep. :D Stupid cat woke me up...grr.

Anyway...see ya in game. :D

Morgh has pushed to level 8........435am time to nap

Grulg has pushed to level 7.

Names I have reserved for brethren on Argent Dawn

Grawulf

Wolfy

Soke

Martok

Reserved? Are you going to be on tomorrow for sure to delete slots? Because if I can't make my undead, I'll be mad!! Heh. :D

But the thought's appreciated.

Edited by Soke

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I will not be receving my copy of wow till sometime tommorow, can someone please reserve the name Meifftor for me.

Thanks

Edit: Update, I went to wally world and got a copy today. Wont be on till tonight when the wife falls asleep (secret purchase). so see ya tonight gonna try for an all nighter so i can catch up with the clan in levels.

Edited by meffio

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I will not be receving my copy of wow till sometime tommorow, can someone please reserve the name Meifftor for me.

Thanks

Edit: Update, I went to wally world and got a copy today. Wont be on till tonight when the wife falls asleep (secret purchase). so see ya tonight gonna try for an all nighter so i can catch up with the clan in levels.

My hubby went out and bought me the collector's edition today. He's so great....

Sorry to hear about your loss, Martok.

Borg, if you be watching, I want my name. :D I'll be online in a little while/few minutes.