EQ2

Rumblebore

Everquest 2 comes out Tuesday.

Should you be getting this game, please start your Characters on MISTMOORE server, since it is the one after H.

Mistmoore is named after Mayong Mistmoore, the most powerful Vampyre in EQ Lore, and there is a zone in EQ (original) called Castle Mistmoore. Rumor has it Mayong used to make appearances back in the original expansions, but he has been very quiet in the post-luclin expansions.

Enioy all.

I have now read in another forum on the web that Mistmoore may have the highest population on all the servers. Comments in the THE EQ forums led me to try and see if that was true. I haven't found the numbers yet, but I can tell you, I believe it.

If you do not roleplay, and are getting EQ2, please try to create your character to Mistmoore, with Innothule server being second choice.

Also, in the EQ forums here, please post where you have created your characters, names, class etc. I will keep track there for now so we can see where we all are at.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have figured out I do not have a system that handles the new graphics well. A new processor of 3.x gig or better will make imporvements, but in reality, I will have to upgrade to a better comp overall. Mice is a Sony pre-packaged unit that I upgraded the viseo card on, but it isnt enough. I am limited to 512 RAM. It sucks. My computer is so active after a few hours it is obvious the performance drops as time passes.

I have a char left on Mistmore server, but have moved to the much less populated server, Highkeep, to keep in line with the guidelines of setting up on an H named server. It is only 2 weeks since the game camne out, but I will probably stay there, since I have 2 chars there already raised to level 11+ and also have tradeskill ability at that level also.

They are also good alignment.

So, should you come online and make chars on HK server, let me know by sending me a message here and I will work to outfit you and gelp you through.

The game does not allow high levels to group with lower levels and have any decent drops or XP happen, nor does it allow PL'ing, since people outside your group cannot assist once you have engaged a mob.

I will help all I can within the limits of the game.

Hope to see some of you there.