Ixiblat for Brannd

Rumblebore

On Tuesday, 10/26, I would like to have us go after Ixiblat in Burning woods, assuming turn in mob is up. I can spawn him, switch to Rumble, and have him available for DPS.

10PM EST.

Is this Okies?

Also, if time permits, On Thursday 10/28, can we stay the 2 hours in the King are of chardok for Brannd to get her drop also? I know it depends on how well we do things, but I may be able to invite Utani to join us do the Cothing. Iniaru gets down there , Coth's Utani (or any other mage), camps out, brannd and Rumble are coth'd down there. Rumble tanks, and I can have brannd suicide the rest of the way down near group, get a rez, and be ready for the drop.

I can prep some of this in advance.

I already set the 26th at 10 PM EST as a day and time to help me get started on my epic 1.5 last night. In the EQ Members section I have a new pinned section for the times I will be logging on each night, so maybe we can work out another time for Ixi next week. He won't take long, so any night should be ok, even the nights I don't log on til 11 EST.

If enough people can stay for the King, then we can do it. If Leanessa and Brannd will be there anyway, if I have to go before the King respawns, then it won't be a big deal. However, it seems my dad doesn't care too much about his stupid rules he made, so I can usually stay on about another hour than normal. I would be more than happy to stay and get the King for Brannd is the bottom line :devil:

WOOT!@!! Ixi!!!! I love killing that guy.. :D:D Rumble just let me know anytime any place. if Im not raiding Im there. You know that. for the king too. and Ragefire =) those are all fun and CoTHing down is not necessary....AEing is more fun =) Would love to help you. I know several people that I hang out with would love to also. Just holler...if you can be on saturday Formidable has a free night then...(at least thats what they said)

Archived