From UO to SWG

LukkanMortain

Greetings,

I'm Lukkan Mortain, former Dread Centurion with the UO branch of the honor empire. Ive been playing UO fo about 5 yrs now and for some odd reason, Ive been reading about SWG for the past 2 weeks. I thought what the heck Ill run out and buy it today, take a break from UO for ahwile and see how this game is doing. I've met some unfavorable opinions of the game but since Im a hard head person to begin with, I gotta check it out for myself. Am I confused about the game? Most definitely. I thought Id post here and see if ITC is still active and if their are some here willing to give my a starting hand. I'll check back tonite after I purhcase and activate and see if anyone has left a post. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Most definitely, absolutely and guaranteed!

Give Syban a tell in game... well, heh when I'm in game that is and we will provide as much help and assistance as we can!

And any help we can give to a brother in arms is a boon for us!

:D

Thanks so much!!! Unfortunately Im having issues with installing the game, Ive tried 2 different CDs from 2 different stores and both game me the same crappy results. I've checked and rechecked system requirements and Im well above the recommended specs. So Im gonna keep trying today and see what happens. As soon as I get in game Ill look you guys up, thanks so much!

Archived