Insomnia + Geekdom = Have no Life

Soke

So tell me again why you have to be undead? It would be cool to have a video-maker for SoC....

*unabashedly suggestive wink*

Hehe. Tell you what, if you want to buy me the game, I'll play and be a film-maker for SoC exclusively. Host them even too. :D Heck, I'd even play an orc. >:L

As it is, I wasn't terribly impressed with WoW. It was a fun game--don't get me wrong--but I have a heckuva lot more fun and less of a grind in City of Heroes. Of course, it was the beta stress test, SO...I do realize the perspective is off a little bit, but unless they put in some changes, I don't think I'll be rushing out to buy WoW, not like I thought I would be.

You should join City of Heroes! Hehe. :innocent:

How is coH less of a grind than WoW? You fight the same stuff over and over, the levels are extremely long and time consuming >.<

of course everyone is different and is entitled to their own opinion.

Here's mine:

WoW is best soke :innocent:

btw, alliance sucks >8]

• 4 weeks later...

you have no life?

heh... you're right.... but if you have no life..... then what about me? I spend all my waking hours at school, playing Freelancer, and playing SWG, when I'm not eating ;P

And I'm waiting for these days, 1 month, 4 days, to pass so I can trun eighteen and go get a credit card, so I can buy my own webspace and whatnot..... I got the money, but my parents won't let me use their credit cards :no:

Anyways, nice to meet y'all! I'm Tim, or Narbis Kentrol of ITC, SWG-Eclipse.

Those videos are awsome......love the ACDC one and twisted sister...

EXCELLENT WORK!!!

Thanks Borg! I did work pretty hard on them, not to mention shelling out 200 dollars for the web space to host them, AND 30 dollars for FRAPS. But, I have the space for two years at least and FRAPS is now mine forever, so expect more in the future. :laugh:

Just need to clear my computer of old file clips now, hehe. It grows, quickly. :devil:

You need to create videos in WoW for us! Don't worry about hosting. Thehonorempire.net has 2 gigs of space and 80 GB transfer rate a month. So we can host a few movies for THE guilds without many problems.

You need to create videos in WoW for us! Don't worry about hosting. Thehonorempire.net has 2 gigs of space and 80 GB transfer rate a month. So we can host a few movies for THE guilds without many problems.

I have something similar to that for space, and 50 GB of transfer per month. The closest I've come is using 22 GB a month for transfer...not even halfway. So, either way, hosting won't be a problem. :devil:

And thank you, Martok. :laugh: Glad you enjoyed it!

heheh Soke....ask Nivea how fame can explode your traffic....hehhe

With WoW the traffic is gonna be nutz on everyones servers......aye Balandar?

Heh, yeah, but I'm not famous. :laugh: Even on the CoH boards, I'm all like, "I did these videos" and people are like "What videos?" I tell them and then they're like, "Oh, but it's not the Pirate King's Bonnie Tyler video." Hehe.

We'll see. Could mirror it too, have main download be on one, and mirror it on the other.

so Soke u play EQ? cause i seen a person named Soke all the time in eq and he 2boxes a toon named Moke is that you?

No. I don't play EQ...never have and never will. I got "Soke Xela" from the random name generator on SWG and thought it was pretty cool. I usually use my "net" name "Maximilia" on forums and suchlike, but sometimes it's too long to fit and then I use Soke instead now. I registered as Soke on here cuz I joined via SWG and that was my character name, so I thought it'd make easy recognition.