Other games to play while waiting....

Vradish

Hi guys, long time no see Happy Birthday!

1)I'm busy playing a game that is so addicted Happy Birthday! .....RUNESCAPE Happy Birthday!

héhé, it looks stupid but once u play it you can't stop. Happy Birthday!

2)I heard that FABLE for xbox is coming out very soon!!!Maybe this week...so guys, play the damn game Happy Birthday!

(i'm going to play a dark character héhé)

3)I also heard KOTOR2 (Starwars: Knights Of The Old Republic 2) is coming out in a few months.....I can't wait Happy Birthday!

~vrad

I'm playing Runescape too, got pretty tired of it pretty quick, but I still play it from time to time. I'm Darkstar1983, I bounce around a lot of different servers, usually the one with the fewest peoeple on it.

Fable is awesome, I had the opportunity to play it while my brother rented it. Evil characters are the best, with a scary enough haircut and dark armor, villagers will run away just as the sight of you! That makes them easier to pick off with your bow.

KOTOR2 sounds good too, but since my brother let one of his friends borrow my KOTOR1 and I haven't beaten it yet because the kid lost it, I won't be playing KOTOR2 until I finally beat KOTOR1...

Heh. Runescape = crap. In my opinion. Anyway.

Doom 3.

Medieval: Total War.

Rome: Total War.

Manhunt.

The Sims 2.

Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War.

Starwars Battlefront.

Fallout 2 (oldie but goodie).

Fallout Tactics (ditto).

Far Cry.

Warlords: Battlecry 3.

Those will keep ya busy 'til doomsday. Good games, all.

p.s. I'm a gamer. Happy Birthday!

Oh, I've had so little time on my hands, been away for a long time. Balandar, you should try it warez-wise first, as the game might be very boring for some. I tried it for 50. min and was tired of it. I play WC3, Doom 3(singleplayer), Payne 2 and a little free game called continuum (earlier subspace), which is a multiplayer team-version of metroid, sort of. You don't shoot meteors but other ships, for DM og KOTH. Here you can get it.