Cleric Epic 1.5

Altarial

For a walkthrough with pictures, go here - http://www.tritonclerics.us/epicquest.php

1. Nedaria's Landing - Find Tavon Vastsea

You say, 'Hail, Tavon Vastsea'

Tavon Vastsea says 'Greetings Yari, I see you helped my brother in eradicating the Plasmatic Priests, stopping Zordak Ragefire, and saved Norrath from an eternity of flames. We need to [call] you to [duty] again.'

You say, 'call to duty?'

Tavon Vastsea says 'This time the crisis threatens not only Norrath, but all of existence as we know it. Invaders from the Realm of Discord have transversed time and space to conquer this realm. The invaders, these Muramites, are not where the true threat lies. All of Norrath has banded together to stop these invaders, we have managed to halt their incursion for the time being. There are, however, whispers of a [dark faction] within our own, Norrathians who see our fight as futile, and are looking to swear fealty to the forces of the Legion.'

You say, 'what dark faction?'

Tavon Vastsea says 'We don't know much more about them. As I said, they are just whispers, but whispers in unison are loud enough for deaf ears. We cannot afford to present anything short of a unified front, should the Legion push toward Norrath with its full force. We need your assistance to find and exterminate these traitors. I can give you what little [information] I have, hopefully you will be able to track these betrayers to their leader.'

You say, 'what information?'

Tavon Vastsea says 'Travel to Taelosia. There you will find a young native, named Jomaj who had some suspicious dealings with someone claiming they were with the wayfarer's brotherhood. This is the closest I have to direction, gather information from this Taelosian, and bring it to my friend Shav on the Thorn. Find proof as to whether or not these traitors actually exist and return it to me.'

2. Barindu, The Hanging Gardens - Find Jomaj Kaiijin

You say, 'Hail, Jomaj Kaiijin'

Jomaj Kaiijin says 'Please don't hurt me! Oh, you aren't one of them. Are you here to ask about the [Wayfarers] that I spoke with?'

You say, 'what wayfarers?'

Jomaj Kaiijin says 'They came to me, asking about the Legion. They wanted to know information on the ranks, how to contact the leaders. They claimed they were looking for information to infiltrate the Legion, but they seemed a little off, even for the Brotherhood. They gave me this note to pass on to the Legion. The whole situation did not seem right to me, you may have the [note]. If they were honestly with the Brotherhood return it to me, and I'll do what they asked. Anything to be rid of these creatures.'

You say, 'what note?'

Jomaj Kaiijin reaches into his tattered robes. As he begins to pull out the note he is impaled in the chest with an arrow. A dark figure melts from the shadows and pulls the note from the hand of the body.

3. Barindu, The Hanging Gardens - Kill Kyv Runner

At this point A Kyv Runner spawns and becomes agressive.

When you kill the runner you will get this text:

"As the runner falls to the ground it manages to wrap the note around an arrow and shoot it into the ground nearby, where it is quickly picked up by a Muramite."

Once the Kyv Runner is dead, slay random creatures in the area to gain the "Encrypted Note".

4. Abysmal Sea - Find Shav the Cryptologist

Give Shav the Cryptologist the “Encrypted Note“.

Shav the Cryptologist says "Interesting, you say someone who claims to be part of the Brotherhood wrote this? This is one of the dialects used by the Legion. I am the only one able to read or write any of their languages, and this is the first I have seen of this note. From what I can tell, the author is trying to arrange a meeting with the Muramites. It sounds like the contact spot is pre-arranged, as it is only vaguely referred to here. I doubt this is the first note of this nature, perhaps if you could find earlier correspondence we can find the location of the camp."

200225816_l.jpg

5. Ferubi, Forgotten Temple of Telosia - Collect 4 Map Pieces

Ripped Quarter of a Map - Riwwi/Barindu Entrances

Shredded Quarter of a Map - Smith Rondo Area

Tattered Quarter of a Map - Riwwi/Barindu Entrance

Torn Quarter of a Map - Votal Event Area

6. Abysmal Sea - Find Shav the Cryptologist

Give Shav the Cryptologist 4 Map Pieces.

Shav the Cryptologist says “Ahh yes, this is exactly what we needed.”

She scratches a few notes down on a piece of paper.

“Bring this to Tweister in Nedaria's Landing. She will tell you the location of the camp.''

Receive "Assembled Map". Item Lore: Map Fully Assembled

7. Nedaria's Landing - Find Cartographer Tweister

Hand Cartographer Tweister the “Assembled Map“.

Cartographer Tweister pulls out a map and a compass and beings triangulating the coordinates, 'This location is in the South Western corner of Lesser Faydark“.

She keeps the map and does not give anything back to you.

8. Lesser Faydark - Find Taskmaster Mirot

A Cleric must Hail Taskmaster Mirot to begin the event.

(Other classes will get a message that the camp isn't ready).

After you hail Taskmaster Mirot, all the "a wayfarer" mobs agro, all spouting off,

"You traitor, we've been waiting for you" type messages. They all hit for around 600. I believe there were 6 of them, all blue at 70.

Kill the wayfarers that aggro, and the camp immediately respawns full of undead and a new version of Taskmaster Mirot.

Kill the 6 skeletons and then kill Taskmaster Mirot(75 He casts AOE Feign Death.

Loot "Magically Sealed Letter"

9. Nedaria's Landing - Goto Tavon Vatsea

Turn in Magically Sealed Letter, receive "Dark Disciples Letter of Service"

10. Wakening Lands- Find Scout Leader Plavo

Turn in the “Dark Disciples Notice of Service“ to Scout Leader Plavo. He will give nothing back.

You say, 'Hail, Scout Leader Plavo'

Scout Leader Plavo says ‘You are from the Faydwer camp are you? I’m not terribly familiar with the faces from there. Anyway, the scouts have been sent out, and are gathering the “parts” that we believe the Legion will need to prepare for the incursion into our realm. If we are to find their good graces, we must prove that we will stop at nothing to [aid] them.

You say, “aid them?”

Scout Leader Plavo says ‘They will research and learn about the greatest mortal beings in this realm. Learning about the creatures that may prove to be friend or foe, so they prepare for either. Our scouts have gathered most of the information that they need, but there are a few creatures that we still need to harvest brains from. Currently scouts are attempting to find the brain of the Shissar, a dragon, and an Akhevan. I am sure any of the scouts would welcome your assistance. I will send runners ahead to notify them you may be arriving.

11. Various Zones - Collect 3 brains

Note: Western Wastes Cannot be Done before you Speak with Plavo and turn in your Dark Disciples Notice of Service.

Western Wastes - Dragon Cerebrum - Scout Pirri

Difficulty: Easy

Max hit: 2000

Summons: No

Can be kited

2 people/1 group

2 Hr respawn

Spawns north of ToV

Akheva Ruins - Akhevan Brain Stem - Atulinae`Vius

Difficulty: Easy

Max Hit: 100

Summons: Yes

Can solo

1 person

Spawns in room across from Itraer Vius camp

Ssra Temple - Shissar Cerebral Cortex - An Elite Temple Guard

Floor 2

No set spawn points

Drop can come from any mob

12. Wakening Lands - Find Scout Leader Plavo

Turn in brains to Plavo. Plavo despawns and a Dark Disciple Master spawns. Raid event. (If you lose the fight you lose the brains). Defeat Dark Disciple Master and he despawns.

Raid Notes: Recommended Raid Force of more than 6 Groups

Dark Disciple Master (Human in Robe)

AE = Deady Chants = -1500 Mana Pool + 100DoT(Tick) = 18 Seconds Apart

Max Hit 1-2k

Slowable : Yes (Very Resistant)

Messable : No

Rampage : Yes

Flurry : No

Plavo's Remains (Specter)

Spawns at 60%

Max Hit 1k

Slowable : Yes

Rampage : No

Flurry : Yes

Minion of the Master(Skeletons)

Spawns at 30% : 6 Minions(can be up to 10)

Max Hit 700

Slowable : Yes

Snareable : Yes

Rampage : No

Flurry : No

Spawns at 10%: Chest - Can use /open or Rogue to Pick, or just attack and destroy.

Receive: Aegis of Chaotic Worship

13. Nedaria's Landing - Find Tavon Vastsea

Hand the "Aegis of Chaotic Worship" to Tavon Vastsea:

Tavon Vastsea says, 'Interesting, I heard about your fight with the leader of the Disciples. I've never seen anything like this. Take it to Borik Darkanvil in the Plane of Knowledge. Return to me when you are done with him, in the meantime I will try to find information on where he went after your fight.'

14. Plane of Knowledge - Find "Borik Darkanvil"

Hand the "Aegis of Chaotic Worship" to Borik Darkanvil:

Borik Darkanvil says, 'This is truly amazing. I've never seen a metal like this it is almost alive. It appears similar to some of the alloys that we have seen from the Legion, but this is like nothing I have ever seen. It suggest that the leader has been through the portal. I am afraid it will not be of any use to you in its current state, the metal is attuned to a single person. I believe the resonance can be changed, so you may use it. Speak to Navtil he will tell you what you need to do, I believe he has traveled through the portal for some metallurgical research in Discord.'

15. Ruined City of Dranik - Find Natvil

Find Natvil in Ruined City of Dranik:

Natvil says, 'Greetings, well met, salutations, and good day! I hear you are trying to change the resonance on a shield from Discord. Well I believe that is something with which I can assist you. You will need to have a temper made from some of the native creatures of Discord, you'll need the plasma from one of the giants of Discord, one of those flying squids, and the blood from one of those fiery women. Brewing the temper should prove no trouble for you. Once you have the temper combine it with the shield in the forge with a flask of water, and it should become attuned to you. Once you are finished return to me, so I may evaluate your work.'

16. Various OoW Zones - Collect 3 Plasma to make a Temper

Bazu Plasma - From a Bazu in Walls of Slaughter

Murkglider Plasma - from Murkglider cave in Walls of Slaughter

Pyrilen Plasma - Drops in Walls of Slaughter off of Dragorn Assassin

17. Plane of Knowlege - Combine Plasma: Brewing Tradeskill

Combine 3 Plasma to produce "Soul Temper"

18. Plane of Knowlege - Completion of Quest

Combine "Soul Temper" ; "Aegis of Chaotic Worship" ; "Flask of Water" in a Forge and receive "Harmony of the Soul"

200225874_l.jpg

Cleric Epic 1.5 has been solved. It is a shield:

Harmony of the Soul

Slot: SECONDARY

AC: 80

Effect: Harmonic Balance (Must equip, casting time 0.8)

Recast Delay: 6 minutes Recast Type: 6

Focus Effect: Spiritual Blessing

STR: +20 STA: +30 CHA: +20 WIS: +30 HP: +195 MANA: +195

SV DISEASE: +20 SV MAGIC: +20 SV POISON: +20

DoT Shielding: +2%

Slot 1: Type 8

Archived