finally doing what needs to be done.

Chris

Due to an increasingly hopeless financial situation and increased responsibilities I'm cancelling my UO account again. The timing on this sucks since after nearly five years I was FINALLY about to get my third year etherial horse. I'll also be cancelling cable and asking for my contract at the gym to be put on hold for a month or two and anything else I can think of to keep the hole from getting deeper. I'm trying to keep the internet up and running a little longer if I can, but not sure how long that'll last. Hopefully the money these cutbacks save will be enough for me to do the things that need to be done.

Since I won't be around anymore I hereby resign as Governor of PGoH.

Due to an increasingly hopeless financial situation and increased responsibilities I'm cancelling my UO account again.  The timing on this sucks since after nearly five years I was FINALLY about to get my third year etherial horse.  I'll also be cancelling cable and asking for my contract at the gym to be put on hold for a month or two and anything else I can think of to keep the hole from getting deeper.  I'm trying to keep the internet up and running a little longer if I can, but not sure how long that'll last.  Hopefully the money these cutbacks save will be enough for me to do the things that need to be done.

Since I won't be around anymore I hereby resign as Governor of PGoH.

SOOORY TO HEAR OF YOUR ,TROUBLE, THESE ARE TROUBLING TIMES IN THIS WORLD