Non Orcs??

Vexica

After playing the game for almost a week now, I've decided that I'm going to play at least 2 orcs and 1 human. None of the other races really did it for me I guess. They're all interesting and very well made, but just don't fit my roleplaying style. >8]

I have had fun with a white-haired Orc Warrior I called Uld. I will probably remake him once WoW goes live.

I made a male Druid Tauren named Mooolah (a name that had Balandar cringing), but IMHO male Taurens body is just too big - it takes up so much real estate that you can't see what you are fighting. No male Taurens for me. Druid is possible (even though there are no trainers in Orc lands) now that I understand travel by Griffon and Innkeeper binding stones.

As Balandar likes my silly naming, I made an Orc female Warlock named...brace yourself...Clompette, but I am lukewarm on playing that. I liked being an Undead Warlock better.

Finally I made a female Tauren Shaman named... :laugh: Moolany. She just hit 6th level and got earth spirit contact - COOL!! I may play this race/class again.

I tried a Troll mage named Scald, but neve quite got back to him after the first session.

Looks like - suprise - I will be all over the map!

I have written up a long review that I will post for your critiquing pleasure once the stress test beta closes.

Sadly I am going Undead....and I know how the skullcrushers feel about undead.  :(

Or Night Elf...and in that case some of you might want to watch your backs! :laugh:

¡Desean vivo los undead! (Long live the undead, rough translation)

I too will play an undead warlock. I just like 'em, though the 20 succubus quest is ######y. :(

But, I will also play an orc, and possibly a troll. I'm undecided what classes for SURE yet, but I plan on my orc name being Zooqi, which I feel is suitably orcish (esp. since I found "Zooq" in an orcish name generator and added the "i" so it kinda sounded like my reg. character's name "Soke")

¡Desean vivo los undead! (Long live the undead, rough translation)

I too will play an undead warlock. I just like 'em, though the 20 succubus quest is ######y. :(

But, I will also play an orc, and possibly a troll. I'm undecided what classes for SURE yet, but I plan on my orc name being Zooqi, which I feel is suitably orcish (esp. since I found "Zooq" in an orcish name generator and added the "i" so it kinda sounded like my reg. character's name "Soke")

Yep I too am going to go warlock! It's what I want to RP with. Its one of the few spell casters that I have seen that almost all of the spells look nice. Well maybe a rogue also. If they are anything like EQ rogues its going to be a rewarding but hard road.

/sigh :laugh: its late and I cant get the quote thing to work...ugggg I am going to bed.

Edited by Vexica

Vex - brackets with no slash means START, brackets with slash means END.

So, it should look something like:

[sTART QUOTE]

text of quote goes here

[/END QUOTE]

(I used the word START and END inside the brackets as an indicator, leave the tags you have with just the word quote in them.)

Make sense?

Yes, I love warlocks. I am going to play and orcish one (I think it makes more sense history-wise). Their spells are varied and makes them useful un a ton of different situations. I hit lv20 yesterday and yes, the succubus quest is a pain, but the summoning spell and rain of fire makes it worth your while.