Skullcrusher Server

Balandar

For the World of Warcraft stress test, everyone please make a character on Malygos.

Current Guild members:

1. Grulg

2. Soke

3. Mooolah / Uld

4. Glocktur

Post a reply with your stress test character name! Thanks :D

Well, servers are done now :cry: It was fun, but I am going to call it a night. We'll need to post our pics sometime, heheeh.

Yeah, I think I can arrange that tonight, should I put my mind to it.

I hope my server comes back up. If not, I'll get Orc-Soke up a few levels so I won't be such a push-over next duel, Grulg. :)

PS. Back up already.

Edited by Soke

Yeah, I think I can arrange that tonight, should I put my mind to it.

I hope my server comes back up. If not, I'll get Orc-Soke up a few levels so I won't be such a push-over next duel, Grulg. :)

PS. Back up already.

:cry: I had other things in mind. Maybe more dancing. :)

Ahh poo, I started out on Mannoroth server, and I'm too high level to forget about it (lv12). I could show up anyways with a new character, if you guys want to group or something. Just let me know. My character name on Mannoroth is Narod.

Just so you know for future games, we play on the first server that begins with an H or following H (e.g. Honor). Unless other things need to be taken into consideration. Roleplaying servers, other guilds/clans that we do not want to be on the same server with, PVP servers, etc. I should post that someplace on the forums. :cry:

http://wow.thehonorempire.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=5

Created a Tauren Druid named Mooolah on Malygos. (Yes 3 O's)

Ran all the way to the main Orc city and then died and ended up in Razor Hill I think. Anyway added Grulg and Soke to my friends list.

I am a total n00b so far, but I have taken down a rabbit or 2. >;]

Har! Well, keep at it. Also, do the quests. Quests will get you up in levels quickly and are fun to do. I am not sure how much I will be in game today..., going out to watch a movie and need to get more work done on the website. I think this Thursday is the last day for stress test. :cool:

I saw Grulg run into the Trial area cave and log out. (Missed ya by that much...)

Anyway I have a bit of a handle on the game now. Tried a Human Paladin (might as well be a noob over in the non-Horde lands with a non-Horde class). Then I made the following:

WoW_Uld.jpg

WoW_Scald.jpg

Last, I got Mooolah down to the trials area. The servers locked up though and I didnt get a picture.

You most likely saw me when I was leaving to watch a movie. I have been playing around with the other races as well. I love the dwarf lands, very neat over there with foot prints in the snow and steam coming from maws. I can't wait till Grulg gets to the high levels so I can just spend my days and nights over there clomping stuntees.

My favorite location has to be Ogrimmar. It's just so beautiful I could clomp somethinhg! It actually made me wish I had a chance to defend it.

I've been sticking with my orc warlock, trying to see how far I can get into the class and feel out some of the mid-level spells and such. I really like the warlock, and it's just going to get better once they add talents and other abilities to the class.

So upon release (or open beta) I will be playing an orc warlock, focused on the mining, engineering, and tailoring tradeskills, and be proficient with a sword.

I can hardly wait! :cool:

I made my Tauren Druid and ran all the way to Oggrimar as a lvl 1 noooob.

Then I went to Valley of Trials and levelled up to about 6th. But there is no Druid trainer there.

So I went to the Troll city nearby - didnt see a Druid trainer...

So I ran back up to Oggrimar - and found if you click a Grunt they give directions. They had a listing for all trainers except...Druid.

It will be a pain to play a Druid in Orc land if there are no trainers. Anyone have a guess where a Druid trainer is? I saw a 14th level Tauren Drid running east from Oggrimar, but couldn't flag him down to ask.

>:[

If you create your characters name, then yes.. roleplay. But something like Mooolah or what not.. lol. Do whatever you want. I made a gnome called Moneybags. heh. Then I do my little hip thrusting dance for the ladies. >:[

Ok, I have been on as much as I can. (Times are Pacific ---> ) 6 AM to 7 AM and 7 PM to 10+ PM everyday since the stress test started. I have yet to do anything more than catch a 5 second glimpse of Grulg logging out. :laugh:

Now that the Stress test has been extended, we should all try to hook up and do some kinda group thing. I have grouped some - mostly to share in obtaining rare/harder quest loot. We should get a gang together to see how group mechanics work and do a quest or 2. Maybe even catch the zeppelin to Undead lands and go attack the Dwarves to the south?