xfire

grung slog

This could be preety handy to the clan. It is a gamers im. It is very useful because you can check what your friends are playing or if there online or not. It is a small download and it could really help communication between this clan.It will proball support wow by the time it comes out.

xfire

This could be preety handy to the clan. It is a gamers im. It is very useful because you can check what your friends are playing or if there online or not. It is a small download and it could really help communication between this clan.It will proball support wow by the time it comes out.

xfire

Ok... Please tell me this guy isn't in the clan. I know he might be a great guy and all, and I have nothing against those who don't handle english very well. But when I can't understand half of the message due to incoherence and odd grammar... well, suffice it to say that I wouldn't be very enthusiastic about sharing an RP guild with such an individual. :D

For the record, I don't like either one that much, but prefer the second over the first. :laugh:

Also, I believe you meant 'fo' shizzle 'mah' nizzle. :laugh:

At any rate, if you type that way, expect picky ######s like me to be at least slightly irritated. Perhaps if I didn't care to make my own posts mostly coherent, I wouldn't mind, but it bugs me when I go to the trouble to clean 'em up and others don't show the same amount of care. Just one of my things, I guess.

Edited by Rhoach

Somebody needs the Thunderdome right about now...

TWO MEN ENTER!

ONE MAN LEAVES!

TWO MEN ENTER!

ONE MAN LEAVES!

Kick it Tina Turner...  :laugh:

I snotted a stream of pepsi out of my nose as I read this. Now THIS was funny!

Wut lat blah? :laugh: