SWG Leaders Please Read

Wolf

After working on the wallpaper for Syban, I got it in my head to do a new project. I would like to create a complete wallpaper set for The Honor Empire and all it's game guilds. So the set will include EQ (Mystic Legion), SWG (Imperial Trade Consortium), UO (PGoH), WoW (Skullcrusher Orc Clan). If the Leader's of these guilds could find some time to drop me an email at wolf@thehonorempire.org so we can discuss the imagery/theme for their guild it would be great. Ultimately, I'd like to distribute the wallpaper set free to other websites as a means to promote our site and our guilds.

Thanks for your time.

A very good idea Wolf thank you!

>:L

Have you guys given any thought to this as yet? I've finished the World of Warcraft guild one found HERE and am working on the UO one. Let me know on your thoughts for the ITC one so we can start hashing out some ideas.

Cheers.

I have, though I am currently out of the gaming loop, my job has pretty much taken all the time I can muster in a week so I haven't been able to distribute the ideas or confer them with anyone.

But, in light of that hopefully we should be able to get back to you soon.

I was thinking like one of those group portrait ideas with some of us being placed in the background of something as shadowy highlights over some sort of cool Imperialish picture.

And yes... I have little idea what I'm talking about.

I have, though I am currently out of the gaming loop, my job has pretty much taken all the time I can muster in a week so I haven't been able to distribute the ideas or confer them with anyone.

But, in light of that hopefully we should be able to get back to you soon.

I was thinking like one of those group portrait ideas with some of us being placed in the background of something as shadowy highlights over some sort of cool Imperialish picture.

And yes... I have little idea what I'm talking about.

Take your time. I just don't want the thread to get lost in the shuffle, as well as make sure that I start down a path that you all will be happy with.

I have a few ideas of my own as well - to get your creative juices flowing and start the discussion, since ITC is a "Trade Consortium" envision a futuristic hangar filled with ITC crates and all manner of things Imperial with a group of members in the forefront carrying on a meeting of some kind with others in the background going about the business operations of the hangar and its contents.

• 2 weeks later...

So what's the verdict folks. Do you want me to proceed with the "Hangar depot" concept. If so and if possible can you have a few people send me screenshots of their characters to wolf@thehonorempire.org so that I can recreate them.

Cheers.

I'll be happy with whatever concept you end up going with... the 'final word' is of course Syban's.

In the meantime, I'll send screenshots of me and Victor and will also see what shots of other ITC members I have in my collection.

I'll be happy with whatever concept you end up going with... the 'final word' is of course Syban's.

In the meantime, I'll send screenshots of me and Victor and will also see what shots of other ITC members I have in my collection.

Thanks Kel.

It's always better when I can do it and include the actual members characters'.

Sent you a few screenies, Wolf.  Sorry they aren't so great, but hopefully they will give you something to work with. I'll continue looking through my collection to see if I can find any others that are at least halfway decent.

Thanks Kel. Those are fine. I re-create the characters anyways, so I just need to see what they look like. I've finished the background and am starting to create the characters in it, so hopefully will be done this weekend

Archived