LBR UPGRADE CONTEST

At the conclusion of Sunday's 7pm EST Meeting 6-9-2002...I will be conducting a Trivia Contest for PGoH Members ONLY.

The Trivia will be questions that will have answers that can be found ON the Imperial Website, in the realm and common knowlege about PGoH in Catskills.

My only suggestion to those interested in this contest is to be familiar with past storylines, Codex and realize things in or about PGoH areas in Catskills.

The contest will be a Survivor style Q and A for members that are NOT upgraded to LBR client.

This will be the first in a series of contests leading up to our celebrated 5th Anniversary on 10-11-1997

Hints: History, Codex, Gallery and visiting the houses noted on Roster held by PGoH would be a good idea....but everyting on website is fair game.

Those Members interested in participating PLEASE post your name as a REPLY to this thread.

Again.......this is MEMBERS ONLY and for ACCOUNTS that are NOT UPGRADED.

Possible questions and answers about this contest....

Q  I have 2 accounts and one is upgraded....can I enter to try and win the second account upgrade?

A  If you have multiple accounts the account upgraded MUST have a member inside PGoH.

Q  Can I websurf for the answer to the questions during the event?

A  Depends......you will be given 30 seconds to answer and LAG cannot be used as a method for failing to answer in said timeframe.

Q  The Castle has alot of Lag and system lately....how is that fair?

A   We will not be doing contest at Olympus......neutral site not used by players....and you should be able to answer question easily heheheh.

Q  IF i get booted am I out of contest?

A  If you are up for question and it happens yes.....must be MERCURY does take issue with you.

Q  Who is Mercury?

A  MERCURY is GOD of Mischief and Humility is his followers Virtue.....information is in CODEX.

Q  How do I learn about common realm knowlege or stuff about PGoH in Catskills not on website?

A  Start by visiting the sites and getting a "feel" for or asking older members about what you found interesting at them.

Excellent..........start surfing the website and digesting as much as you can for Sunday......read above posts for some hints on what may be questions.

ANYONE ELSE ?!?!

*nods thanks to Legionnaire Pyro for being the first challenger*

If you have an account that CANNOT access Ilshenar........this is the contest to enter......winner will get UPGRADED.

I will send you the upgrade code via ICQ then MAIL you the LBR Game disc.

That way you can access LBR instantly and when game arrives......save your macros.......UNINSTALL UO then INSTALL UO2D at least.......3D if you wish.....but the 2D will at least allow you to see the new graphics and monsters.

Some 3D monsters are even more exotic.....but it is a slower client and different interface to get used to playing.