This would RULE

TASS

On the UO U.Hall forum, Leurocian (Designer, Ultima Online) is requesting feedback for Treasure Hunters and Fisherman loot.

Fertbert and I are considering the idea of allowing treasure hunters and fisherman a rare chance to acquire power scrolls and artifacts as loot. Of course, power scrolls would be limited to the Felucca chests and artifacts would be limited to the Trammel chests. Of course, the chance to acquire these would have to be rare enough to make them worthwhile, but not too frequent to deter from doing Felucca Champion Spawn or the Gauntlet in Malas.

Would you want to see what we're proposing in game? If not, feel free to state your thoughts as well.

I have several questions that I would like to ask you. Any feedback and answers you can give would be great.

How long does it take you and your group to do a Felucca Champion Spawn? How often do you get power scrolls of various levels (wondrous, elder, mythical, and legendary)?

How long does it take you in real life time for you and your group to do the Gauntlet? How often do you get artifacts?

How long does it take you to fish up and SoS?

How long does it take you to dig up a Treasure Chest?

When treasure hunting, do you solo them or do you bring a group along to assist you?

Siege & Mugen could possibly get power scrolls or artifacts since there is no Trammel facet.

Thanks everyone

I just read that and man I must say that sounds nice. I still have a few left. I have tons of FEL ones too. SO maybe we can all hang out and do some. I think I will try to log tonight if the wife lets me play. >:[

I will start saving them till the changes come out again. But as of now I am still doing so much house work it aint even funny anymore.

Anyways hope you are all doing good and I will see you all later on. SOON I hope.

Tass :)

hmm... maybe i'll have a shot at getting an artifact sometime if they ever do this >:[

My looting is too slow to get anything in Doom :)