OFFICIAL RP EVENT

Borg

OFFICIAL RP Realm event will be in Trinsic and under PGoH leadership starting at 7pm EST at the WESTERN GATE of TRINSIC. 4/25/2002

As many PGoH members as physically are possible are asked to arrive at the Trinsic Barracks at 630pm EST READY FOR BATTLE (supplied and ready) and proceed as a group to the Western gates at 7pmEST to meet up with GoL and VK guilds.

The plan is a simple one....eliminate the Invaders of the mother city.  The city has been broken down into sections for this event and PGoH has its NW Quarter...GoL has the Paladin Island, The East Gate and Honor Bridge and the middle East West Road...VK has the Southern Gate and Industial section of Trinsic.  ALL Guilds have West Gate responsibility.

PGoH

Borgs office------------------Trinsic Barracks

|----------------------------------|

West Gate--------------------Arch of Honor

Valor Knights

South Bank------------------Tailor Shop

Southern Gate---------------Trinsic Docks

GoL (will also have DWG helping them at Paladin Island)

Barracks---------------------Paladin Island

Keg and Anchor-----------------East Gate

At 7pm EST all will assemble at the West Gate area for a massive screenshot....then I will patrol the city viewing our progress.

IF sections of Trinsic begin to be lost (ie guilds losing battles) we will pull back into the Barracks area and BUILD a blockade of granite Boulders at the Arch of HONOR location. (ANYONE who has an orc mask please go to the Orc Dungeon and gather up granite boulders and I will show you where to place the bag(s) of them (we will need about 20 boulders).

This should be a hell of alot of fun for everyone and I pray the code for the champion spawns will be in effect.....ie spawn builds and builds up heavier and heavier....NO CHAMPION will appear BUT that will give us a mini slowdown period to bank and refit.....before the cycles restart.  

OFFICIALLY....please

Gems go to guildfund

Scales go to Hephestos

Battle Uniforms are requested

The Imperator wears black armor, a black cape, a black kilt, a purple sash, and a purple half apron.

Praetorians wear Black everyting with a Blood Red half apron, Blood Red sash. NO CAPE

Ancients wear Black everything with a Purple half apron and thier personal choice of sash and cape color

The Centurion wears golden armor/leather,  a purple cape, a black kilt, a sash of the cohort color, and a purple half apron.

The Phalynx wears Bronze armor/leather, black doublet, a black kilt, a purple cape, and a purple half apron.

The Knight wears silver armor/leather, black doublet, a black kilt, and a purple half apron. NO CLOAK

The Squire wears a black doublet, and a purple kilt. NO CLOAK

The Legionnaire wears a black doublet and a purple half apron. NO CLOAK or KILT

Everyone should be in their Legion character....this is WAR.

Reports coming in of skirmishes  :sword:   with Dragoon Elite Columns  :D have yielded that these Heavily Armored Melee warriors have been said to be using VANQUISHING weapons. :D

Prometheus is designated today as the Swamp Dragon executioner.....he will clean up any Swamp Dragons that the Heran Knights do not wish to tame.

Hephestos will be the designated smith to receive all Dragon scales we harvest.....give scales to Praetorian Prefect SerBrightblade to deliver to Safe Haven.

I would like to see every member at least get one Vanquishing weapon for themselves and/or thier melee member of thier family if they be a non melee warrior this evening.

Gems will be given to Ancient Martok for delivery to Colin Mor and the Imperial treasury

in Recap......

Prometheus......Swamppie killer :cry: (will not be in a group)

SerBrightblade...Scales :silly:

Martok............Gems (and Asssigned to a group as looter)  :alcoholic:

For every group we create ....assign one Mage to be the primary looter...when he is overburdened....fall back to the bank....Vanquishing weapons the primary looter is responsible to keep track of thier team on who has received one.

Lets make sure we appreciate Prometheus being solo and out of group by finding him a very nice Vanquishing weapon.  :D

SEE ABOVE DESCRIPTION of OFFICIAL EVENT for further details

:D

Thanks for getting this together Borg.  It was a blast for the 30 minutes I could be there.  I'm finding out just how rough it is to be a daddy and and find playtime  :alcoholic:

Seems my little one decided this was the day to cut her first tooth and that makes for a very unhappy little Maggie.  :D

It was great to see PGoH come together and I look forward to the adventures to come!

-BB

Arg, my apologies for missing the event tonight, I had planned to go over to a friends house and use his broadband ... unfortunately (I'm guessing due to high winds in our area) the service went down around 5 or so and I was unable to log on. :D  It sounds like everyone had a blast, and I'm sorry I missed it, I would have liked to see the 3 great guilds of Catskills united!    :alcoholic: