Stuff for Phys epic

Physician Fathhealing

I am at the part in my Epic quest where I will be needing some good stong souls to help me out a bit . I need to Take out the overking in Chardok. I alos need to kill Ragefire but thats going to be a bit harder. I was think I got time to do down to Chardok and kill the Overking on Thursday the 15th of July. would love to have you all join me and make it happen then. Let me know what would be a good time to start on Thursday so I can infor others of the time and place to meet.

Thank you,

Physician Faithhealing

What I would like to do is make this an event for both Physician and Leanessa.

What that will entail is the following:

1) We need a Rogue to pick the lock on the doors into the Royals area. We need to line one or two up to help with that.

2) Ideally, we will need a Call of the Hero mage to summon us down there. My mage can CoTH and is ally status with Brood of Di'Zok, but I want to bring Rumble along. If we can get another mage to come along, and if that mage is NOT at least dubious to the BoD faction, then my mage can Coth THAT mage down, camp out, and I can bring rumble online to be summoned down.

If this cannot happen, then we will have to fight down. Fighting down shouldnt be too much of a problem, except that mobs tend to spawn rather quickly, and ML is not a practiced raiding force. People should be ready to follow directions and be ready to move at all times. This place can wipe a raid rather quickly, and there are many roamers who can spoil things. We will have to see what we can do about this. (((If we fight down, then the time involved may be something like 60-90 minutes to just get to the royals area. Maybe more.)))

3) The MAIN purpose of this raid is to get TO THE KING. Nothing takes priority over that. Once we get to the area where the King is, pulling him can be done one of several ways. Leadership will address this issue prior to the raid and have a plan in place. Please let us lead this.

4) Once we get there, and assuming we kill the King once, we will STAY for 2 HOURS until he respawns. During that time we will carefully clear other mobs and keep respawns in check. Remember - Although there are several other mobs there we COULD take down, the purpose of this raid is for 2 kills on the king. Nothing takes priority over that. ((( This means we need to plan on being down in the royals area for 2 hours plus time to set up for kill. Allow up to a total of 3 hours being down in that main area )))

Ragefire is an easier mob, in that he is in an EASILY accessed place in an easily accessed zone. We will make that raid separate. Since his spawning is longer, we will schedule that another time.

5) We will probably invite friends from outside the guild to make this possible and easy. Should enough of a force be gathered for this, we will then explore options about other mob kills.

6) There are many problems with this raid. If you havent been on this raid before, I warn you now. There are tricks and traps that can easily result in a full train of high level mobs coming to the raid force and wiping us. Corpse Runs into this dungeon can be a problem and will be time consuming. Respawns of mobs are fairly fast (about 15 minutes) You MUST be prepared to deal with long waits for rezzes on a wipe. Dont spam the channel with "how soon can I get a Rez?" It will not be appreciated nor desired. We arent going to let you rot. We will work to make the CR as speedy as possible.

Ok, those are some of the things I want you all to be aware of. I will see what Leanessa's availability is to also come on This day. If she cant, we either just do Physicians raid or we may also do another kill for another cleric in the guild. We will let you know if we can before the raid day.

7) TIME ISSUES - Ok, if you add the times up so far, this raid could last as long as 5 hours for 2 kills, or maybe only 2.5 - 3 hours for 1 kill. With a CotH mage and a very powerful raid force and if people do what we tell them when we tell them, then the time should be cut down to as little as 3-3.5 hours for 2 kills. It all depends on what we can bring along.

If you cannot commit to that much time, PLEASE notify leadership WELL IN ADVANCE of attending the raid. Although there may be wizards who can port people to bind, that is the ONLY teleporting that doesnt effect getting people out without also requiring us to make a way for getting people back in. CotH may be available at the beginning, but leaving 1 person anchored up top with the CotH mage during hours of a raid tends to make a very boring time for the person camped at the beginning. I plan for our force to get in and stay in.

You can buy gate potions from potion sellers, or buy gate potions in the bazaar. I STRONGLY recommend that if you do not have teleport/gate ability on your character, you invest in at least 1 potion to bring along for this raid. Once you leave, however, we will not be tying to get you back in.

Ok folks, we have a goal. Chardok, Thursday night, July 15th. Time: To Be Announced. please make a hole in your calandar for this event.

Please understand that I cannot be online until 10:30 PM at the earliest. Hawkk said he has a rogue and I can maybe get Kaege to play his rogue if we can't get anyone else. I'll put in the motd that this Thursday is Chardok raid, time TBA. The main goal is to get the drop for Physician and only for Leanessa if we have the force to wait around. Pretty sure Leanessa is still a recruit, so the drop should go to another cleric if we stick around for a 2nd spawn, unless her recruitment phase is over (I can't remember).

Archived