Hear Ye Hear Ye, Medals Awarded

Martok

It has been a long time since medals have been issued to deserving members.  It is now time to recognize some of the achievments and accomplishments of our brothers and sisters of the Empire.

Senator of War Wolf, Imperator Baltazar, and Gladiator Centurion Coldren:  For their past, present, and known future commitment to LEGION lifestyle, demonstrated through their continued endeavors within the LEGION, are hereby awarded the Legion Arms medal.

Magistrate Siun Loresdottar:  For her past, present, and known future dedication to the lifestyle of SENATE, as well as her unwavering dedication and loyalty to the behind the scenes operation of the Empire, is hereby awarded the Senate Citation Medal.

Witnessed on Olympus, under the advice of the GODS and the PATER IMPERIUM, and signed with the official writ of the Proconsul.

Congratulations

Strength and HONOR

• 3 weeks later...

Congratuations my brothers and sisters for your newly acquired awards© I will be looking forward to you showing them to me on a rainy night and tell me great stories of how you earned them, so soon I can wear a shiny medal upon my breast© java script:emoticon¥':)