Baby Watch

Wolf

Just an FYI. I have not been all that visible lately and will continue to be about sporadically as my wife and I are expecting the birth of our first child any day now.  Her actual due date is the 24th but the doctors have said she could pop anytime.  Don't take my absence as lethargy or laziness :sleep:

Quote from Wolf, posted on

Don't take my absence as lethargy or laziness :sleep:

Having had to help my mother raise my brother's 3 children, I can pretty much accept lethargy or laziness AFTER the child is born though....:sleep2:

Quote from Wolf, posted on

Hey, Shouldn't you be out working or something???:D

I am at work.. I'm always working.. I have a job since I was 13 to help my mom pay the bills.. I've made posts from my current job numerous times for the past 8 months... Soon I go back to college where I get to have a job, be in a Fraternity, AND do class work... yet I still find time to occasionally play UO...

And people wonder why I smoke more than Dennis Leary in a waiting room in the maternity ward and drink so much caffine that I call a Big Gulp of Mountain Dew from 7-Eleven "a small drink"  :D