Safe Haven Tavern Open Monday Night

Please come and visit Safe Haven Tavern tonight between the hours of 8 and 10 EST. Naim Calasdottar is the publican tonight.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bring yer gold,

Bring yer tales!

Ye shall be served

The finest ales!

Come hither from afar!

Sup and sip from a jar!

Naim will be

at your service.

Winners at darts

Shall win her kiss!

Hear the gossip of the land!

Bring with ye a merry band!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The public house of PGoH serves hearty fare for the hungriest of warriors, the coolest beverages for the thirstiest of bards. :p  For entertainment we offer darts and dice for the merriest of fellows, and tables for quiet games of concentration or private conversation. We even have a VIP section for those of ye who enjoy the privileges of rank! Please join us for an evening of companionship! :love:

Safe Haven Map

Silvana will be pleased - we had fifteen paying patrons tonight! While half were PGoH, the others were a motley crew. Sadly, brigands broke into the stables and slaughtered one of the horses ere Naim could get the bouncers to show them out! (Inga of the United Pirates and our very own squire Ansara fought them off on the front lawn.) But on a happier note, Naim earned more money than Siun usually earns on her forays! :p

tavern.jpg

Bah! Again MadMan's wife made him stay in and clean the downstairs!  Sorry I missed the opening, but the little women was watching like a hawk to make sure I did nay enjoy a pint or two.  I hope ye be having people over again    

:smash:

I enjoyed the tavern, and the serving wench (*grins*). Myself ( Kens cousin John Sheridan) and a friend(PGoH applicant) came to  thow back a few scotch's after a chalenging hunt, slaughtering many  Ophidians. We closed the place, and decided to spend many hours there in the future. A nice little tavern...