Lvl 65, Paladin Spells, Turn in Item needed

Rumblebore

Now that I have made level 65, I have need of spells. That means I will be looking to loot Spectral Parchments for trying to get my final level 64 spell, Quellious’ Word of Serenity (a Stun & Dd Spell) which is not a high priority, but I also need Glyphed Rune Words to get my level 65 spells. These GRW's drop off named mobs in the planes.

I hope to get my Shawl so as to extend my buffs duration.

In order of Priority, I list the spells I hope to get here:

Brell’s Stalwart Shield – Increase HP by 330 – Buff, Duration = 1hr, 20 min.

Wave of Marr – Group Heal, 900 pts. (This is used by me for 2 reasons – my group has taken hits, and to draw aggro onto me)

There are more spells, but these 2 are what I really want to get most. Of course, the spell I get back is random, but these 2 spells both sell in bazaar for 100,000+ and 50,000 + Plat each. I really do not want to have to pay that for these spells.

I ask that if you have opportunity to roll on the Glyphed Rune Word, I will be glad to pay up to 10,000 or more, depending on funds. I know you all need those GRW’s too. I will be trying to get into groups to camp the mobs that drop these, but I know that unless I ask, there is a lower chance of me getting these 2 spells.

Thank you for all the grouping this weekend that netted me level 65 and some new AA points too.

:D:D:clomp::D???

If I am so lucky to get a GRW, it will be yours. Keep in mind that the guild bank can help you pay for BSS. Talk to me later and maybe we can work something out for getting you this spell. Every class has 1 defining spell (HoV, VoQ, BSS, etc.) that I think the guild bank should help get, since those spells would benefit us GREATLY on raids.

Altarial,

I appreciate your willingness to help in this, but the rpice of the level 65 spells are absurd. I don't care how inflated prices are, 150k for BSS is ridiculous, given that it only adds 330 HP's for 80 mins.

Compare to what VIRTUE (Level 62) does:

Increase Max Hitpoints by 1405

Increase HP when cast by 1405

Increase AC by 72

Duration 2 hr 30 mn

And that costs LESS than Brells S.S.

Even paying 100k is waaaay too much.

Sure I will be able to extend the duration with my Shawl (when I get it) and I want to get my Marsingers Gem too, but basically those don't count until after the spell is memorized.

So, ideally, getting one of the GRW's is what I deem best, although it may take a while. I am willing to wait for several months before I can get these spells.

Lets wait and see what the next few months give me.

Rummy, first grats on 65. way to go brother. on a sad note I quit EQ and not there to give ya a real gratz. THe main reason for this post is to let ya know I have lots of SP and I belive 3 GRW in my bank. I dont have control for my account any more but a good friend does, Nithas. Look him up and ask him for some, if he dont belive ya send him to this post to find out for himself.

well I out of here.....gotta build my army up to crush Alta ???

I had heard this saddening news Meiffo :yub::cry: Wow you will be missed. Good luck with the new baby and everything though keep in touch too. What game are ya playing now? what destruction and chaos are you causing? :D:D:D (theres just something about the bouncing smilie)

Well, it is sad to see you go from the game, Meiffo, but you'll always be able to reach us through this messageboard. I guess it's time for my army to ummm... NOT BE SCARED BY A PUNY ARMY OF 9 ELVES.. mwahahaha... I really love the new Battle system :yub:

:cry::D:D:D

I will miss the lil gnomy cleric - the only one I actually never really WANTED to punt (I sure pondered it a lot though).

Ahh Meiffo - take care and make a great life outside of EQ. Whatever you do and wherever you go - there YOU are.

*sniffle*

Farewell good friend.

:yub:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, to answer Synth's question Iam playing FFXI now :gold::laugh::laugh: (just for you synth) I play on the Diaobols server and Iam a War/monk atm.

And as for you Alta. watch your back in battle, I just beat you with 66 elves to your 129. :):D:D (for you again Synth) I didnt just beat them, I SPANKED THEM

Well if anyone wants to try out FFXI and would like to hang with Meiffo again (thats my guys name, cant give it up) send me a pm and ill buy a world pass and get ya on my server.

I tried FFXI - was on Ramuh for about 2 months -

I just didnt like the way your character cannot be unique, has to buy new equipment every 2-4 levels, has to farm almost contiuously, the sheer NEWBIE-ISHNESS of most of the players, and how you HAVE to make alt characters to store all the excess gear.

On the other hand, i did enjoy the game for the most part.

Take care and have a great time on Vana'diel Meiffo!

Archived