My Fate....

kodoz

It has been a few months since I last visited the realms of Catskills. I have missed all my guardian brothers and sisters, and will continue to miss them. I apologize for my inactivity but I wish you all to know im always there in spirit if not physically. Hopefully I will be able to fix UO and ICQ on my computer and then it will be time to return to the family that I hold so close. I apologize again to any whom may have been worrying about me, but I had my laptop flat out die, and our desktop refuse to run UO and ICQ for some time. I am doing okay, a bit homesick for Olympus and the tales of old, and as always miss you all. Safe journeys to each and every one of the guardians, and good hunting. *SALUTE*

Kodoz good to hear from you bud, please continue to keep us informed of your situation. Your apron will fit when you get back bud. Hope to see you soon. *salutes*

Kd , we all know that Things happen in real life that keeps us from being in the realm but also we know that is not what binds people as friends, as for me you know when you return i shall be looking forward to hunting with you as my pets really do miss playing tag with you, although Not part of Pgoh anymore that does not mean my ties to the elders and some guildmates are not strong so i hope all goes well for you and that things soon return to normal for you

All roads lead home brother.........some are just longer and weave wider ranges of travel to your return.

Travel safely....home will be on your horizon soon.

Kodoz, as our emperor stated, the apron should still fit well enough when you return. Unfortunetly, I am also no stranger to the troublesome problems sometimes related to connection!

Thanks guys and ladies, and computer willing ill be back by next sundays meeting, i hope. I think I finally found the problem I was having. Look forward to seeing whats been going on while i was gone, and look forward to seeing each and every one of you.